Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Quilava Pokemon please

all non-video game related pattern requests...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stromasdragon
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Quilava Pokemon please

Postby stromasdragon » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:32 am

Hello 1st post been having a look at all the wonderful things on here.
I would love if I could get a pattern for Quilava. I have added a link of the pose I would like however would prefer no shading I just liked this one better than the sprite picture.
It is for small aperture card. I was hoping for no more than 10 colours
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... uilava.png
So in other words a spite of the link above in relatively small scale. (half the size of a credit card maybe?) (PDF) (anchor or DMC)
I will be picking up the threads tomorrow.
Thank you so much.
Stroma
Last edited by stromasdragon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Quilava Pokemon please

Postby StitchPlease » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 am

I would love to do the pattern, but your link isn't showing up for me. Would it be possible to copy and paste it into paint and attach it to the thread?

stromasdragon
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby stromasdragon » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:55 am

I have edited to show picture,

Thanks.

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Postby StitchPlease » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Well I took the picture you chose, but I can't get it to the scale you want without ruining it.
Quilava.pdf
(667.22 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

What I did find is that in Pokemon Crystal Quilava has a standing animation that I ripped the sprite from. The sprite should be closer to the size you wanted.
QuilavaSprite.pdf
(63.17 KiB) Downloaded 218 times

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any issues. Good luck!

stromasdragon
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby stromasdragon » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 am

Thank you so much. I will get some threads today. I have editing the picture myself I dunno if you can do much with it I have done 3 sizes. one I have edited the shading I don't mind the back stitchinh the detail of the arms let me know what you think.
Thank you again for helping me I know I must seem really fussy.

StitchPlease
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Postby StitchPlease » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Based on the smallest picture you had, this is the pattern I came up with.
SmallQuilava.pdf
(70.67 KiB) Downloaded 179 times

It uses 8 colors and on 14 ct will be 8 by 12 cm, on 18 ct it will be 6 by 10 cm.

stromasdragon
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby stromasdragon » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:55 am

That is so cool still looks a little big. If I wanted to make it smaller what could I do use a different count fabric of edit the picture again?

Huskyteer
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Huskyteer » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 am

Hi - I'm practising using KG-Chart for actual drawing rather than importing and tidying, and I was bored at work this morning, so:

quilava.sth
(7.23 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

Hope this is useful for someone! Sorry there's no pdf.
Attachments
quilava.jpg
quilava.jpg (90.86 KiB) Viewed 3945 times

stromasdragon
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby stromasdragon » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 am

that it pretty cool too. I have done loaded the program tottally confusing to me.
Trying to cut some of the colour town and play about.

Huskyteer
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Huskyteer » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 am

Cut him down to 7 colours, go me!

quilava2.sth
(6.69 KiB) Downloaded 169 times

Return to “Pattern Requests - Non Video Game”