Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Ul'Dah Pattern

Post your completed patterns here...
Tadiera
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Ul'Dah Pattern

Post by Tadiera »

This is kind of ridiculous, probably, but that's part of what we do, right? Anyway, this is my first ever pattern and yes, I do intend to stitch it (I just have to buy the thread).

You've probably seen the paintings of the cities for FFXIV and I decided I wanted to do a x-stitch of one. I've never done much x-stitch. I've left unfinished some of those little packaged patterns (haven't we all?), but I do a lot of embroidery. So of course one of my first xstitch projects has to be massive, right? Plus, I needed SOMETHING to stitch on this lovely parchment-y-tapestry-y-looking aida fabric my mother gave me.

I've included both the .sth and a .pdf version. There are 46 colors and 28,514 stitches. Uh, enjoy? :D Sorry my first pattern offer is so freaking insane.
Attachments
UlDahPDF.pdf
(924.85 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
UlDah.sth
(111.09 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Ul'Dah Pattern

Post by YeahYeahYouWere »

All I can say is wow! Quite an undertaking for your first stitch, but it should be incredible when it is finished.

I would suggest a WIP thread so we can follow along and help keep you motivated! :D
Current Projects: Legend of Zelda Magnet Set, Mario Kart coasters (50% done - Mario and Peach finished, Yoshi and Luigi or Toad pending)
Finished Projects: Assorted Coasters, Mega Man 2 Robot Master Magnets, Angry Birds Magnets

Tadiera
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Tadiera »

Knowing me, I'll def. take WIP pictures. :)

karlimichelle
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by karlimichelle »

Beautiful! You should make a Limsa Lominsa pattern ^.^