Hello !...

Anything goes!
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Hello !...

Postby blackmageheart » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:01 pm

La Ptite Bete wrote:ta puce va bien ? elle doit avoir grandi !!

Oui! Elle a 10 ans - trop adulte! :D

As for projects, creative or other...I haven't been working on a lot since I've been ill for about a month (again)
Starting to feel a little better, I think, so maybe I'll get some stuff out of the WIP Bag and work on those - don't feel up to starting something new just yet! :D :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Postby La Ptite Bete » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:55 pm

Firehawke wrote:

Yay, that's a LOT of projects, indeed !! :swoon:
I tried to find the HAED patterns you mentioned on their website, to see what they look like, but I can't find them :blush: [/awesome at searching]
You want to stitch ALL the epic pokemon patterns ? :shock: good grief !! How many hours does that need... hum. I guess you'd better not know :D
And Star Wars pattern ! that would be something my son would like, for sure :thumbsup:
Well... Like you said : So many projects, so little crafting time... that's also my big problem ! :secret
:clapping: Anyway, good luck with this huge, numerous, and great projects !! :good: GOGOGO !!!
I hope your energy is back now spring is here ! :thumbsup: I can't wait to see your pics too !!! :clap:
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Postby La Ptite Bete » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:07 am

blackmageheart wrote:

Woaaaa... my son is 11... time flies !!
He's a big reader, he loves sciences, space, playing legos, building machines, inventing games, writing a novel (we started a 4 hands-written science-fiction novel this week lol) ; and thinking of a serious way to fund and build solar rockets (!). :tease: he's so smart, that sometimes we feel dumb when he talks to us ; and he's only 11... I wonder if I'll still be able to understand what he says to me in 10 years :blush: :D
And we also have a 5 years old (little) girl... who loves singing, dancing, dressing up like Disney princesses, playing with her Barbie dolls, acting like she is a cat, making Play-Doh food, and writing us love letters :good: (and throwing huge tantrums too :tomato: because she's a Drama Queen, after all).

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well for a whole month... :cry: I hope you're doing better now ?... does it happen to you often ?
That's a wise decvision ; I also got 2 WIP knits out of my bag recently ; I still have to finish them (both started... 2 years ago ?... 3 ?... :tomato: heeheehee)

I wish you both a great day, and week-end !!! ♥
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Postby Firehawke » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:08 am

It's really dangerous to try and find anything on the HAED site...at least it is for me, because it always results in my wishlist growing :P
If you want to see all of the HAEDs I currently own (with links the theoretically are correct) and small bit of progress, click here! https://firehawkegeeks.blogspot.com/p/haed.html

And yup...all of the Epic Pokemon patterns! It will take decades I am sure just because I have so many projects I'm working on :P Maybe if I can sit and remember to focus on it, I may finish Venusaur this week!

I did have a big burst of energy this past weekend thanks to some very dedicated stitching time (the 24 hours of stitching challenge and then my Church has a worldwide conference twice a year and the Spring conference was this past weekend...I always craft while I watch!)...I ended up finishing a page on 1 project and almost finishing another page on another one!

Hope you have a great week!!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Return to “Totally Off Topic”