Mortal Kombat Perler Beads Vol.II

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Mortal Kombat Perler Beads Vol.II

Postby Buck-Chow-Simmons » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Here is some more pictures of other MK/MKII Variety sort. I still learning about the colors- to get them right- is still an issue, I still have more to come, but I am i between bead projects at the moment, so this is for anyone who might be interested in making MK beads, or for documenting purposes.
Attachments
IMG_1940 2.JPG
Kano (SNES), Goro(SNES), Rayden(SNES), Shang Tsung+fireball(Sega Genesis MKII), and UMK3 Sub-Zero VS Scorpion (both SNES) are the newer edition to my growing MK Perler Bead sprite collection. I just took one last group shot before beginning my "part 2" of the collection.
IMG_1940 2.JPG (185.85 KiB) Viewed 2514 times
IMG_2022 2.JPG
All MK sprites from the Super NES version-except-the scorpion on the far left. He is from the Sega Genesis version of MK
IMG_2022 2.JPG (182.21 KiB) Viewed 2515 times
IMG_2008 2.JPG
Scorpion Ultimate MKIII "VS" sprite from the Sega Genesis version. the two others are from the Super Nintendo version of MK.
IMG_2008 2.JPG (176.67 KiB) Viewed 2516 times

Rozez1982
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Mortal Kombat Perler Beads Vol.II

Postby Rozez1982 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Those look so awesome and lifelike! I was never really a big fan of Mortal Kombat b/c I sucked at it. LOL The moves were so hard to do.

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Buck-Chow-Simmons » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Rozez1982 wrote:Those look so awesome and lifelike! I was never really a big fan of Mortal Kombat b/c I sucked at it. LOL The moves were so hard to do.

I want to thank you so much for your dear comment - and it is kind of sad - but I'm the biggest MK old school freak and I lose almost all the time. So don't feel bad. I just love the graphics because they are real actors in prop costumes ( plus, they are real people you can control! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!Haaaaaaaa! J.K.) Btw, what is one of your favorite classic games?

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Asinine » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 pm

I never thought of MK for a project, wow! I actually rocked with Liu Kang, and a bit with Johnny Cage. Then again, there was one where I worked, and business was always slow. But at least I limited myself to $10/week. :D

Love the sprites, now I've got something else on my "I wanna do this" list!

FINISH HIM! FATALITY! BRUTALITY!
I'm too poor to pwn, so I r3nt.

Rozez1982
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Postby Rozez1982 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 am

I always like how the Mortal Kombat characters looked like real people. Some of my favorite classic games were of course Super Mario Bros., TMNT, Donkey Kong, Mega Man ( I totally sucked at that game too), Pac Man, Street Fighter, and lots more.

Rozez1982
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Postby Rozez1982 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 am

I did love watching my friends play MK though. I just couldn't play worth a hoot. I was semi good with the girls though. Their moves were somewhat easier to do.

LiquidKarma
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Postby LiquidKarma » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:20 am

Flawless Victory.

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Buck-Chow-Simmons » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Asinine wrote:I never thought of MK for a project, wow! I actually rocked with Liu Kang, and a bit with Johnny Cage. Then again, there was one where I worked, and business was always slow. But at least I limited myself to $10/week. :D

Love the sprites, now I've got something else on my "I wanna do this" list!

FINISH HIM! FATALITY! BRUTALITY!

$10 / Week!?!? Gosh, that must be very difficult to stand by! These beads really add up when you work on big projects! I was wandering: Liu Kang, or Fei Long? who would be champion?

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Buck-Chow-Simmons » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 pm

LiquidKarma wrote:Flawless Victory.

LOL!

Buck-Chow-Simmons
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Buck-Chow-Simmons » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:34 am

Rozez1982 wrote:I always like how the Mortal Kombat characters looked like real people. Some of my favorite classic games were of course Super Mario Bros., TMNT, Donkey Kong, Mega Man ( I totally sucked at that game too), Pac Man, Street Fighter, and lots more.

I had a small miniature PAC - MAN arcade before! It was LOADS of fun! Super Mario Bros.- will never die for me, TMNT- same, Donkey Kong - Still have the Colleco version, Street Fighter - I need Scorpion to protect me from Chun Li (I'm scurd of her), and Mega Man - I'm downloading on the Wii ( a little late aren't I?)

Return to “Perler Beads - Video Game”