Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

pixelcraft - a free web application for sprite crafts

Discuss how you complete your crafts...
Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: pixelcraft - a free web application for sprite crafts

Post by Lord Libidan »

Is there any way of getting the count at the top of the exported pdf? For large projects its gunna be a pain to count them all.

ScienceDad
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by ScienceDad »

Lord Libidan wrote:Is there any way of getting the count at the top of the exported pdf? For large projects its gunna be a pain to count them all.
Like a summary page? Yeah, I can do that. I was also planning to do page-specific thread counts, in the hopes that it would prevent the number of colours from breaking the page dimensions.
Cheers,
- sd
pixelcraft, a free and open-source web app for making craft patterns from sprites:
http://www.theoryandwings.com/software/pixelcraft

SheWhoRoars
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by SheWhoRoars »

Um, I'm not very good at making patterns, it's not a thing I do a lot, but if I had one tip I would say to maybe make it so that we could see a preview? So that we know if we need to up the amount of colors for detail, or if any spots need sharpened up because of not the best quality source picture. But other than that it seems really nice!

FireWings26
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by FireWings26 »

This is not working for me at all.

Chrome is my main browser. I click browse to choose the picture I want to put in. Then, every single time, the page becomes unresponsive, and I have to kill it. At first I thought I might have been putting in an image that was too large, but then I tried one that is only 61x62 pixels, and it still crashes. It doesn't matter if I just put it in as is or chose DMC colors to begin with. Plus, if I chose DMC, the slider won't let me choose the number of colors; it stays at 2. Because I can't load a picture, I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that, or if I should be able to choose the number beforehand. Then I tried it on Firefox, and I have the exact same problems.

This tool looks really awesome, and from the previous comments, it sounds like it should work; so it makes me sad that it's not. :(
Currently Stitching: Gourmet Food Sampler, "Save your progress" bookmarks
http://firewings26.deviantart.com/