Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

I'd Hit That

Post your completed patterns here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
buymeapc
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I'd Hit That

Postby buymeapc » Thu May 28, 2009 4:48 am

Here's a pattern of the "I'd Hit That" stitch that was posted a while back. All credit goes to the creator, I merely put the image into a pattern using Stitch :thumbsup:

Enjoy!
Attachments
HitThat.pdf
(398.81 KiB) Downloaded 3583 times

Livingdeadgirl
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: I'd Hit That

Postby Livingdeadgirl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:26 pm

love it!
must do this!
---livingdeadgirl---

earth_element
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: I'd Hit That

Postby earth_element » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:56 pm

I stitched this pattern a few hrs ago. It was very quick :) :nod

Return to “Patterns”