Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

puzzle bubble and yoshi

Post your completed patterns here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
la_petite_renatan
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

puzzle bubble and yoshi

Postby la_petite_renatan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 pm

hi all!
I am French therefore please escuser my English, I was bad at the school!
here you have one off mine creations. I post you with the model.
In any cases, I love your website! it is a reference! :thumbsup:

bye !
site anglais.JPG
site anglais.JPG (25.65 KiB) Viewed 5500 times

yoshi.JPG
yoshi.JPG (227.77 KiB) Viewed 5530 times

puzzle bubble.JPG
puzzle bubble.JPG (265.82 KiB) Viewed 5598 times

Loora
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: puzzle bubble and yoshi

Postby Loora » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Bonjour Renatan ! J'aime beaucoup ton Yoshi. Ca fait plaisir de retrouver d'autres français sur les forums anglophones ! C'est vrai que c'est un site de référence ici. Ca te dérange si je te pique ta grille ? Elle est vraiment bien faite ! Quand je pense que j'utilise Excel !

For you Americans, I shall translate out of sheer compassion for your lack of knowledge in the most beautiful langage in the world that is French (all right, I'm outta here :D ): I just greeted Renatan, said that I love her Yoshi, that I'm pleased to meet other French on English forums. I agree, this is a reference website, and I love it too. I also said that I'll be downloading her pattern, because it's so well made, and as an Excel user, I'm impressed.

Be seeing you :peach

Zombified
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: puzzle bubble and yoshi

Postby Zombified » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:55 am

Being Canadian I totally understood that! Bonjour!

But yes, I looooooove the Bubble Bobble pattern. It's even nicer that you can interchange it to blue for both of them.
YAY BUB AND BOB!

Return to “Patterns”