Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

.STH files

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
bluetooth2005
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

.STH files

Post by bluetooth2005 »

hi im new to this site and have returned to cross stitching from a 7 year brake, as i browse this site for many great patterns i keep coming across ".sth" files, could any one help me and direct me forwards to the correct progrom i need to
install to be able to veiw these files, i see most patterns are resaved as PDF files which is great, i have install PCstitch Pro, unregistered copy, to try out and this wont open them

Thank you for your help

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: .STH files

Post by blackmageheart »

Welcome!

You need KGChart to open the .sth files - it's a free program and can be found at http://www.iktsoft.net/kgchart-en/kgchart/ :D

Hope that helps!! ^^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

bluetooth2005
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by bluetooth2005 »

Thank you so much, once I get back home tonight I will download and install it, hopefully it will work with win7 64bit

Thank you regards

Bj (Bluetooth)

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

bluetooth2005 wrote:Thank you so much, once I get back home tonight I will download and install it, hopefully it will work with win7 64bit

Thank you regards

Bj (Bluetooth)
It definitely does - I'm on Win7 Ultimate x64 myself and I use it! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

bluetooth2005
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by bluetooth2005 »

hi i've downloaded and installed KG-chart, and when looking at the patterns, the kay isnt showing the full last of threads needed, on a pattern it says it needs a number of different colors but showing less in the key, heres an example
KG chart.jpg
KG chart.jpg (30.96 KiB) Viewed 10075 times

amneufeld
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by amneufeld »

That confused me at first too. The column is naturally too small; make it bigger and tada, the other colours will show up and you can scroll up and down to see the rest!

Icelandic Hitman
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Icelandic Hitman »

I noticed this problem where the list is missing a lot of the colours when you open the file by double clicking or opening via something like IE/Firefox. If you open KG-Chart and use the File->open to open it, all colours are then shown.
Thread Tracker for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad: http://touchscreencraft.wordpress.com
Etsy items for sales and charts : http://www.etsy.com/shop/touchscreencraft
DA : http://oziphantom.deviantart.com/

bluetooth2005
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by bluetooth2005 »

thank you for your replys and have now got it sorted,

thanks again guys Happy stitching :)

mvalerep
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by mvalerep »

Hey
I started cross stitching recently and love it!! There are cool patterns out there but I would love to make my own so I want to get KGchart but am really confused. Everyone says it is free but then it has a buy this button on the page. Is it no longer free? :confused:
It says there is a trial but what if I want it for more than 30 days?

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

mvalerep wrote:Hey
I started cross stitching recently and love it!! There are cool patterns out there but I would love to make my own so I want to get KGchart but am really confused. Everyone says it is free but then it has a buy this button on the page. Is it no longer free? :confused:
It says there is a trial but what if I want it for more than 30 days?
I know it's on the forums somewhere, but I'll repost it here:
kgchartle12404.zip
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 276 times
I believe this was the last version before it went to the trial / pro thing. Hope it works ok for you, but if you need any help just ask!