Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

have u ever used everything cross stitch?!

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
Livingdeadgirl
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

have u ever used everything cross stitch?!

Post by Livingdeadgirl »

Hey everyone!!!

Anyone in the USA (or else where) ever ordered from everything crossstitch.com ??
I desperately need floss and its too expensive to keep making trips off island and into a larger city like Seattle. I've always used Michael's back home in Canada ..... And recently Michael's and JoAnn's....but I can't always get to the city and even when I do someone always buys all the colours I need before I get there.
So let me know ...this company looks good so I think I'll try em....any feedback on them or any other online site is super helpful!
Heck any tips for someone new to the WA UsA area ishelpful...or tips on migrating into a new world!

---livingdeadgirl---

DevilAngelWolf27
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: have u ever used everything cross stitch?!

Post by DevilAngelWolf27 »

I've never used it to be honest, but one I had a great experience the first time I ever ordered threads etc was 123stitch.com

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

DevilAngelWolf27 wrote:I've never used it to be honest, but one I had a great experience the first time I ever ordered threads etc was 123stitch.com
I second that!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Livingdeadgirl
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Livingdeadgirl »

Perfect !!
I try 123 next time and do a full comparison thanks:)

I did end up ordering 24 skiens and 2 packs of needles from everything....
With a grand total of $16 and change + 4.35 shipping....
They shipped within 6/hours
Eta one week exactly to a PO Box
From Ohio to Washington ...
We will see!
---livingdeadgirl---

SofaraStarfyre
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by SofaraStarfyre »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Everything Cross Stitch! It's where I get my threads from and also my aida. I also get my plastic canvas from their sister sight Everything Plastic Canvas. They are great. Reasonable prices and reasonably quick shipping.

Delver01
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Delver01 »

Just got a nice piece of Lugana cross-stitch fabric from them after getting poor quality linen from the local store. Everything Cross Stitch was way better and also fast shipping.

Livingdeadgirl
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Livingdeadgirl »

EVerything cross stitch is my go to for everything now. I couldn't believe how fast my order came... Like 5 days and it had very low shipping and handling as its Based on weight and threaded needles didn't way very much. They had everything I needed in stock and they have it in the mail within 24 hours which I was impressed by. Definitely recommend them and definitely would use them again.
---livingdeadgirl---