Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Favorite Video Games?

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
biostitch2point0
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Favorite Video Games?

Post by biostitch2point0 »

Oh man. I'm thinking either Shadow of the Colossus or Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Other great ones are Soul Blazer, Shadow of Destiny, Starcraft, Zelda: Twilight princess, Smash Bros, the first Harvest Moon... I don't like arcade games in general because they're so unforgiving. :P

Amanda
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Amanda »

My favorite game of all time is, hands down, Earthbound for the SNES. Quriky, fun RPGs should have caught on more than they did. Zelda (Ocarina) comes next, Chrono Trigger would probably be third...but don't let my RPG-heavy listing give you the wrong impression of me.

I own over 30 consoles and over 1200 games, and I can honestly say I've given every one of them a decent go (except for Ghostbusters for the NES...I entered the Zuul tower once, was annihilated immediately, and haven't played the game since).
"You can buy everything but love, friendship, and experience points." - Earthbound

"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Vyse, Skies of Arcadia

emk8314
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by emk8314 »

benjibot wrote:
johloh wrote:ice - I cant believe it myself...but ive never ever played any of the chrono trigger games. I need to do that soon.
Oh yes. Play the original Chrono Trigger. Chrono Cross is pretty good, but it will drive you absolutely crazy if you're a completist. There are simply too many playable characters in that game, most of which you never need to use. If you're like me, you'll want to try and keep them all leveled up equally and until it becomes tedious and you put the controller down in exhaustion.

Chrono Trigger though, man that's just about the finest RPG ever created.
I wholeheartedly agree. Chrono Trigger is, without doubt, the best RPG of all time.

The game is so beautifully made, and so emotionally charged, its hard to believe that some people dislike it.

Icedevimon13
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Icedevimon13 »

Since CT seems to be getting so much love, who else is ridiculously excited about the DS version? I actually squealed with delight when I heard about its imminent release :D
Image Image

emk8314
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by emk8314 »

Icedevimon13 wrote:Since CT seems to be getting so much love, who else is ridiculously excited about the DS version? I actually squealed with delight when I heard about its imminent release :D
OMFG i know! i can't believe that it's coming out! I'm surprised it didn't come out for the GBA though.

jelibe
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by jelibe »

Wow I really have to choose.Heres my three favs at this time:

Mario Kart Wii
Dr. Mario on wiiware
Pacman on virtual console.

I love these games I could play them all day if I wasn't so addicted to cross stitching too, lol.
Image http://jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com/ Visit my little crafty blog!!

biostitch2point0
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

jelibe wrote:Wow I really have to choose.Heres my three favs at this time:

Mario Kart Wii
Dr. Mario on wiiware
Pacman on virtual console.
Oh yeah, mario kart wii is fun. The bikes are the best, the cars aren't so good (we never use them). It might be my favorite Mario Kart so far since it also has a lot of old stages included, but the N64 one had so many fun stages...

jelibe
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by jelibe »

Keep an I out for them karts, I be the one (most likely) to be in front of you!

Old school baby!!
:D
Image http://jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com/ Visit my little crafty blog!!

Icedevimon
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Icedevimon »

I'm not sure why, but Mario Kart Wii didn't stand out to me. I think I got frustrated because I couldn't figure out how to slide correctly >_<

I put it up on ebay to sell (don't kill me lol) so I can afford Final Fantasy IV DS and help my dad get Civilization Revolution (since I will probably play it more than him)

biostitch2point0
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Aww, you gotta unlock the Dolphin Dasher and try playing with my sibs before you give up on Mario Kart Wii! lol.
Ohhh man, I can't wait to get Civilization Revolution! I gotta play some more Age of Empires DS though too. I'm so spazzy I can rarely finish a game before I move on to the next.