Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Small Mario and Luigi Requests

all non-video game related pattern requests...
hoosier
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Small Mario and Luigi Requests

Post by hoosier »

I bow to all of you pattern makers out there. When I first found this site and tried making my own patterns, I thought, "How easy!". How wrong could I be! I have several years experience with both KG Chart and Pattern Maker, but I am computer stupid beyond that. Oh, I can find the sprites that I want to design, but they're not in formats that I'm familiar with, I don't know how to use any other programs to edit them...you get the idea. So again I bow to your superior charting skills and ask you for help.

I am looking for two patterns-one each of Mario :Mario and Luigi :Luigi . I'd prefer them to be no larger than 23w X 28h, using only the most basic of colors (eg. no shading) and for both of them to be the same size. Anything from SMB3 or more recent would be wonderful, as those are the versions that my son is familiar with. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

RAWRmonster
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Small Mario and Luigi Requests

Post by RAWRmonster »

I use this pattern for both Mario and Luigi, just replacing the red with green. 26h x 16w.

Black : 310
Skin : 738
Red : 321
Green : 703

If you want him in a different position, just let me know. :D
Attachments
super mario.png
super mario.png (1.91 KiB) Viewed 5584 times
Current Project(s): How much time do you have? LOL

( ^ click me! ^ )

http://rawrrr-monster.deviantart.com/

hoosier
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by hoosier »

Good grief, not only are you fast, you're good! :clapping: Thanks so much-this is perfect! I might play with it a bit to change his overalls to blue, and I think I'll mirror him for Luigi, but that should work perfectly. I'm off to start on them-thanks again!!!

RAWRmonster
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by RAWRmonster »

I lurk a lot. There is no appropriate awkward emoticon, so I'm going to use a chocobo. :choco

I made a HUGE collection of sprite patterns for my friends' Christmas gifts. I literally made over 100 individual perler sprites all in about a month, in between school, work, and biweekly babysitting. If you want, I can look up the SNES version of this sprite real quick to correct his overalls to blue. Actually...I need to do that anyway. Brb!

( ^ click me! ^ )

RAWRmonster
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by RAWRmonster »

All done! Here, he is flipped, has brown shoes and blue overalls (SNES style, minus the shading), and a Luigi shirt/hat. Luigi is actually slightly taller and skinner in the SNES version, but you wanted them the same size, so I didn't do a pattern for him.

I'm not sure which blue or brown to recommend though, since I've never actually stitched this (yet!).
Attachments
super luigi.png
super luigi.png (2.04 KiB) Viewed 5545 times

( ^ click me! ^ )