Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Game over

all non-video game related pattern requests...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ganondork
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Game over

Postby Ganondork » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am

Can someone please make this a pattern? http://gameoverganon.ytmnd.com/
that's probably the best place for a screenshot. thanks in advance!

Ad36
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Game over

Postby Ad36 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 am

How big would you like it to be? And how many colours? And do you want the orange background?

I tried to make a pattern and it was about 13*17 inches /42*32 cm.
My blog:

Ad36
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby Ad36 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 pm

I made you this. Just let me know if you want/need any changes. it's about 10*8 inches now. Now it has orange, yellow, black and white.

The picture on the first page of the pdf is all blurry,so I'll tell you the spots around the letters aren't there in the pattern :D
Attachments
gameover_ganon.pdf
(302.05 KiB) Downloaded 566 times
My blog:

Ganondork
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Ganondork » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 pm

I can't see it right now as I am on my cell, but I am stitching it on red aida. I want the orange line around Ganon, yes. I think 8*10 is fine. I'll let you know if I want it altered at all, thanks. :thumbsup:

Ad36
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby Ad36 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Ah, then you can ignore the orange.

Or I can make alter the pattern and remove the orange background.
My blog:

Ganondork
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Ganondork » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Yeah, do you think you could edit out the orange? It's kinda messing up the readability of it for me. Otherwise, looks great! Thanks :)

Ad36
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby Ad36 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeah, must be hard to ignore them all the time :D

Don't forget to post the result ;)
Attachments
gameover_nobackground.pdf
(141.17 KiB) Downloaded 287 times
My blog:

Ganondork
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Postby Ganondork » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Thanks a bunch! I'll get started as soon as I can make a run to the craft store!

Return to “Pattern Requests - Non Video Game”