Random Tiny Sprites, no more than 25px wide.

all non-video game related pattern requests...
vanillakokakola
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Random Tiny Sprites, no more than 25px wide.

Postby vanillakokakola » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 am

I'm brand new to cross stitch, and wanted to try out making a bookmark.I'm just looking for sprites that are 25px wide or less to include on the bookmark (I'm starting out with 14-count Alda fabric. I might go smaller depending on how this goes, but I want to start easy).

I'm not really picky on exactly WHAT the sprites are. I did make LttP Link holding up the Triforce, but haven't been able to make anything else look semi-decent in PC Stitch since my pixel count is so small.

They don't even necessarily have to be done with a pattern maker. Just a small image that I can import to PC Stitch would be totally fine.

Things that I'd like, if you have easy access to them or can easily make them 25px wide or less:
-Any FF characters
-The companion cube
-Anything Bioware or Borderlands related (that one's a stretch since they don't have any sprite games, but you never know)
-Harvest Moon
-Golden Sun

But if you have anything else that isn't on this list but you think it would look cool on a bookmark, please post it! I'd love to give it a shot.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Random Tiny Sprites, no more than 25px wide.

Postby blackmageheart » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am

I had a look through the sprites I have on my PC, got a few together but I don't know how suitable they are for you so I'll let you go through them :)

small sprites.zip
(838.08 KiB) Downloaded 386 times

There's some Golden Sun, Final Fantasy(s) and a Neverwinter Nights icon (you said Bioware and that's pretty much all I had, lol) :D

Hope that is helpful to you, and if you need any help with patterns etc you only need to ask! ^^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Batboard wrote:Your relationship between combustible engines and the 16 Olympics has to be the best ad campaign I've seen in years. Do you accept locks of hair or Paypal...

Return to “Pattern Requests - Non Video Game”