Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Beatles cartoon pattern please

all non-video game related pattern requests...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jadeskies
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beatles cartoon pattern please

Postby jadeskies » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi!

I am requesting a Beatles cartoon pattern for a present for my daughter. I do not know if the pic I found is presentable enough for trying to create a pattern:

http://flic.kr/p/8un5Tf

I was wanting 28 by 21 if possible, but can work with smaller, if the pic is even workable. I am planning to use 18 ct aida with it. I have the PC stitch pro (9)
and KG chart and I am not good with these, need more practice. I trust whomever can make this workable for colors judgement.

I appreciate any help with this, and I must say, quite addicted to this site. I was beginning to think I was the lonely cross stitcher :)

Jen

WcKdLyPsYcHo
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Beatles cartoon pattern please

Postby WcKdLyPsYcHo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Here is your pattern :D I have done the best I can with it. It is Approx. 27" x 20" with a total of 59 colors. I used 18 count Aida as well. Hope you like it :D
Attachments
Cartoon Beetles.sth
(460.4 KiB) Downloaded 415 times
"I fight for what I love and I love what I fight for."

Return to “Pattern Requests - Non Video Game”