Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

marvel comic pattern

all non-video game related pattern requests...
luv2stitch
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

marvel comic pattern

Post by luv2stitch »

I want to stitch this for my boyfriend for his birthday in a couple months and i really really need a pattern for it. can someone please please please make me a pattern for this :nod i would really really appreciate it :)
Attachments
MarvelComics.jpg
MarvelComics.jpg (180.26 KiB) Viewed 8004 times
the past is the past and the future is today. change is inevitable with concentrated hope.

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: marvel comic pattern

Post by Asinine »

Now that's one intense pattern I'm actually interested in (darn those Pokemon weirdos!)... but the in-laws just came in yesterday and will be here for the next week. If no one gets to it by then, I'll make an attempt at it.
In the meantime, here's just an untouched input into KG Chart, reduced to half-size (because it wouldn't go for a 800 pixel-wide option).
Attachments
MarvelComics.pdf
(2.78 MiB) Downloaded 891 times
MarvelComics.sth
(309.66 KiB) Downloaded 379 times
I'm too poor to pwn, so I r3nt.

WhoDatIs
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by WhoDatIs »

Am I missing something? Would this not take years to make?

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

WhoDatIs wrote:Am I missing something? Would this not take years to make?
The way Asinine has made this is roughly the size of the Epic Pokemon Patterns, just slightly smaller . But yeah, it would take a long time. The only thing I can can see wrong with it is that a lot of detail is missing from the back ranks, so it's difficult to see who's who. This isn't a fault on Asinine's part, this is just what happens when a big picture is reduced in size. I don't think it'd possible to make it clearer without making the pattern bigger.
Image Image Image Image

luv2stitch
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by luv2stitch »

thanks so much asinine!! i actually think this'll do but if you could get to it whenever is convenient for you that would be fantastic :)
you definately rock :thumbsup: cant wait to see the final pattern :D :grin:
the past is the past and the future is today. change is inevitable with concentrated hope.

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Asinine »

Here's a full-sized rendition in two pieces, with a 1-to-1 ratio.
Dang, with a 800x459 size, that's 44.4x25.5"/112.9x64.7cm. :shock:
Attachments
MarvelComics-R.sth
(488.73 KiB) Downloaded 451 times
MarvelComics-L.sth
(462.84 KiB) Downloaded 377 times

luv2stitch
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by luv2stitch »

oh. my. goodness!!!! thatz huge!!! :swoon: I LOVE IT!! :yahoo: thanks so much asinine you completely rock!
:taunt: :clapping:

Asinine
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Asinine »

Haha, not really... I just cut the thing in half and imported it into KG Chart. If I had the time, I'd probably try to eye the colors, since my current project proves that KG's a little colorblind at times.

But that huge one is definitely impressive. If someone gets that done... wow.

luv2stitch
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by luv2stitch »

haha im gna go for it as soon as i get my supplies hopefully in the next week or two. im excited to get started and hopefully some of the colors arent too off. i have read that that happens with that program. guess we'll have to wait and see :D

luv2stitch
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by luv2stitch »

hey guys i was wondering if any one could PLEASE take a look at the image asinine split into two parts and imported into kg chart for me? :sorry: asinine has been busy and cant really get to it at the moment. from what i have heard kg chart can be pretty off sometimes with colors and i don't really want to jump into it without being sure that it's perfect since it is a pretty big project. if someone could please please do this for me it would be fantastic and i would highly appreciate it :hello:

thanks so much :wave: