Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

Can you make me these cross stitch patterns?

all non-video game related pattern requests...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marzymay
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Can you make me these cross stitch patterns?

Postby Marzymay » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi all.
So I couldn't find this anywhere and was wondering if someone could make me these patterns? Size doesn't really matter. But I prefer something smallish, but not so small its hard to see :P

http://spriters-resource.com/other_syst ... heet/21317
The one at the bottom where it looks like hes sleeping. But not the one with his cute little hand showing. :)

Also this one:
http://spriters-resource.com/other_syst ... heet/21431
The last one, hes standing. And if possible is there anyway you could reverse him? So they would be facing each other?
Thanks!
:yoshi :yoshi :yoshi

stephaniem
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: Can you make me these cross stitch patterns?

Postby stephaniem » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Just working on this for you! Hold tight
Follow my blog!

Marzymay
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby Marzymay » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Thank you so much!! :D :D

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Lord Libidan » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:43 am

ok, i had to change the colours, as there are 39 colours on the sprite you had, which was way over the top. This is about the size of a photo frame. Was it what you wanted? i'll do the other one if it is.

EDIT: just noticed stephaniem said they would make you one. didnt mean to get in there first.

stephaniem
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby stephaniem » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 am

hehe no problem :) saves me time
Follow my blog!

Marzymay
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby Marzymay » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Looks good :grin:
Thanks!!!! :D

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Lord Libidan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 am

so i misread what you wanted. sorry.
i also wasn't sure if you wanted them together or not? put them in separate ones anyhows, hope you like, i'd love to see it when its completed.

EDIT: think i may have cut off the top of the head on one, but it should be too hard to guess

Marzymay
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby Marzymay » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:10 am

Haha I didn't even notice that.
They look AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!! :D
I'll post them as soon as I'm done.
Thanks again!!!!!!

Return to “Pattern Requests - Non Video Game”