Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

All Ghibli Pattern

all non-video game related pattern requests...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hellogoodbye
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

All Ghibli Pattern

Postby hellogoodbye » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:30 am

I found this picture on pinterest, but I have not had any luck patterning it.
I'm open to using whatever size and amount of colors that works best, to make a clear pattern. Also I would prefer the pattern in PDF form, as I cannot open other types of files. Thanks in advance to whomever tries to make this for me.
Attachments
2dca31ba2881fb49a7b1450a0a9a319c.jpg
2dca31ba2881fb49a7b1450a0a9a319c.jpg (135.24 KiB) Viewed 3568 times

fairytale3401
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Re: All Ghibli Pattern

Postby fairytale3401 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:19 am

This looks awesome. I hope you get your pattern

hellogoodbye
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Postby hellogoodbye » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:29 am

the_antithesis
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Postby the_antithesis » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:34 pm

I'm finding that these ones where the original are large areas of solid color surrounded by black lines are the hardest because in reducing the image and the color depth, it tends to get all kinds of artifacts that need to be removed manually.

I removed the black boarder since I figured you could either use black cloth or could simply add a black boarder yourself, should you want it, to have as much detail as possible. I don't think this could be reduced any more without losing too much detail.
Attachments
Ghibli 193 x 300 x 52.pdf
(831.13 KiB) Downloaded 523 times

hellogoodbye
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Postby hellogoodbye » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Thank you so much!! The pattern is perfect. I can't wait to get started.

Return to “Pattern Requests - Non Video Game”