Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Christmas Patterns

all non-video game related pattern requests...
jelibe
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Christmas Patterns

Post by jelibe »

Well its only 3 months till Christmas now and I'm thinking about it already (my birthdays in a few days and I'm turning 30, nuff said).

I was digging around in my patterns and I could only find one sort of Christmassy video game related thing and that was the mario in a boot (you could call it a Christmas Stocking).

Has anyone else got any Christmas patterns that we can all share round. I'm making tree ornaments out of mine, I think it will look great!!
I'm giving some to friends so they are lovely and twinkly on the tree.

Small, medium and large all welcome. All crafts included.

:thumbsup:
Image http://jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com/ Visit my little crafty blog!!

johloh
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Patterns

Post by johloh »

mario in the boot would make an awesome xmas tree ornament!

other ideas...

-Mario invincibility star for top of tree
-fire flower poinsettia
-lit up tri force on top of tree?
-:tomato:

thats all i got for now...
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

Amanda
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Amanda »

I hate giving this idea away, but seeing as how it's this group of great folks and I'm probably not going to get to it any time soon...

How about a shot of Christmas NiGHTs?

On the second one, I have also considered the little Saturn logo ornament to be stitched and made into an ornament.
"You can buy everything but love, friendship, and experience points." - Earthbound

"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Vyse, Skies of Arcadia

jelibe
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by jelibe »

I think they are good ideas. I think I could look into doing some of the little thinks from them, like the bauble and the wreath. They would look great on the tree.

I've also been thinking about making some crackers (fabric ones that will last on the tree). You could do any design on them then.

I am really looking for more little designs that can be quickly done. I've stitched the mario in a boot (tanooki??) 3 times now for tree baubles and I need something else. I've got none games ones but I love Mario and nintendo. :D :yahoo:

I like the idea of the triforce at the top of the tree, I shall look into that. :this:
Image http://jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com/ Visit my little crafty blog!!