Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

DEC Challenge - Villains

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

DEC Challenge - Villains

Post by blackmageheart »

December, my least favourite month of the year. I get moody and grumpy, and I think there's no better way to celebrate a season of good cheer than having some of your favourite villains cook up some evil scheme to wreck it!

So, what I'm asking from you this month is pretty simple - show me your favourite villains! Christmas theme optional. (And not preferred! /humbug)

As usual all crafts welcome, multiple entries welcome too. Challenge ends on 31st December and I'm aware that a lot of you will be doing Christmas stuff so keep it simple and/or small :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Re: DEC Challenge - Villains

Post by QueenBex »

Any source acceptable? eg. Villains from games, flims, books etc? Or our own original villainous characters?
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

QueenBex wrote:Any source acceptable? eg. Villains from games, flims, books etc? Or our own original villainous characters?
I'm thinking let's stick to video games for this one, just to make it easy :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

righto! Lets see if I can crank one out for this one.

OH, one more question, they don't have to big bosses, just your favourite villain? (Just wanna be extra sure)
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

QueenBex wrote:OH, one more question, they don't have to big bosses, just your favourite villain? (Just wanna be extra sure)
Yeah, a villain. Like the final boss, or the antagonist. Does that help? :D

stitchandpaddle
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by stitchandpaddle »

blackmageheart wrote:
QueenBex wrote:Any source acceptable? eg. Villains from games, flims, books etc? Or our own original villainous characters?
I'm thinking let's stick to video games for this one, just to make it easy :D
Drat! I immediately thought of Robot Santa from Futurama. :P Villainous AND festive. Instead I think I'll do Wheatley from Portal 2.

peas_and_love
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by peas_and_love »

I love Wheatley! Looking forward to seeing him :)

LucyInTheSky
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LucyInTheSky »

And do they have to be specifically made for this challenge? The Fawful quilt I made for the MiniSwap would be perfect!
Check out my blog: GorramQuilts.com

starrley
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by starrley »

I didn't end up getting to do the glow in the dark challenge, but I really want to be sure that I participate in this challenge. It sounds so fun! :grin:
"I assure you, Commander, the cards are sufficiently randomized."

:pika Current projects: :pika
Sherlock wallpaper stitch
Quilting
Crocheting

DA

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

LucyInTheSky wrote:And do they have to be specifically made for this challenge? The Fawful quilt I made for the MiniSwap would be perfect!
Well, I do prefer that things are made for the challenge. It's not really challenging if you enter something you already made! Although I do agree, Fawful would be great ;)