Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

SEPT/OCT - Mini Swap 2013

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
johloh
Site Admin

Re: SEPT/OCT - Mini Swap 2013

Post by johloh »

just got mine in the mail yesterday! thanks boochocoboom!! totally awesome stuff....
johlohswap.png
johlohswap.png (387.5 KiB) Viewed 5911 times
and I sent part 2 to carand88 so it should be there soon for pics... It got returned in the mail because it was not machinable. just added an extra stamp and now its back out.
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

celebriwen wrote:I still haven't got mine in the mail and I've been told it got sent ages ago.
Trying to contact the different companies delivering mail in Sweden, but according to their homepages they can't or have a very slim chance of tracing letters and packages from abroad... :cry:
it's true - they can't :(
I usually ship UPS or FedEx for exactly that reason when I ship internationally. Hopefully it's just held up in customs and will make it's way to you!
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by carand88 »

johloh wrote:and I sent part 2 to carand88 so it should be there soon for pics... It got returned in the mail because it was not machinable. just added an extra stamp and now its back out.
currently on vacation in florida for thanksgiving, so i won't get it until i get back next saturday. i look forward to seeing it, though.

DuckyBelkins
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by DuckyBelkins »

Ally!! I got the gift and it's AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll try to take a picture soon to show everyone your amazing work! The Kangaroo keychain is adorable and the kid I mentor will love to help me make a necklace with the stickers! The pouch is a little big for my DS but it's still wonderful and this way I can fit a game or two with the DS! The pokeballs look really nice too, I promise I don't even see whatever you thought wasn't done as well :) Thank you so much!
Image Image Image Image

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

Oh, good! I'm so pleased everything got there OK, and that you like it all :)
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

AgitatedMojo
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by AgitatedMojo »

swap.jpg
swap.jpg (496.73 KiB) Viewed 5768 times
Got this at the beginning of the month and totally forgot to post it! An awesome quote from Bioshock, the Planet Express Team from Futurama and a drawing by her little girl. Thanks to Kareesh! I love them!
Instagram: @stacheboxarts

celebriwen
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by celebriwen »

kuja.girl wrote:
celebriwen wrote:I still haven't got mine in the mail and I've been told it got sent ages ago.
Trying to contact the different companies delivering mail in Sweden, but according to their homepages they can't or have a very slim chance of tracing letters and packages from abroad... :cry:
it's true - they can't :(
I usually ship UPS or FedEx for exactly that reason when I ship internationally. Hopefully it's just held up in customs and will make it's way to you!
Sure hope it's in customs... Anyone know how long it usually takes for it to 'not' be there?
I am Johnlocked...

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

I don't know how strict your border laws are in Sweden celebriwen, but if your swap partner sent local foods or something organic then it might be held up for a while. I've once waited months on a package from OS that ended up being confiscated because the sender included a sachet of lavender pods to keep the fabric smelling nice.
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

I got mine in the mail, :D
!!!! Thanks soo much, Flutter Shy looks soo cute!!!
I'm most certainly hanging this on my wall, It made me super happy Thanks !
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

willowtastic
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by willowtastic »

So, when I walk through the door tonight, my boyfriend says "Are you expecting mail from the United Kingdom?" I'm thinking of all the Christmas gifts I've ordered over the last few weeks, and just as I'm about to say no, it hits me. I got my swap today! :yahoo: Thank you so much, lcockitt! The magnet is amazing, and I LOVE the needlecase! I was just thinking the other day that I needed more needles! My boyfriend thinks it's great, because I will be able to keep track of my needles better. I will post pics tomorrow night, but thanks again for everything! I love it all! BTW, my ears are pierced, so I'll be wearing them to work on Thursday :thumbsup: !