Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

AUG - SEPT Challenge! Work in Silhouette!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
nintandrew
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Re: AUG - SEPT Challenge! Work in Silhouette!

Post by nintandrew »

Very nice, I think that that is the first perler bead entry for any chanllenge so far... I could be wrong.
Godd job! :cool:
Eyup

Pixel Stitches
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Pixel Stitches »

Hi everyone! I just finished my entry this morning!:

I really want to fill in his "eye pixels" with light blue like in the game, but I'll hold off since I don't think that would be allowed for this competition (let me know if I'm wrong). I'm also going to be probably framing him this weekend, so if I do, I'll post that as well.
:peach

riotpatch
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by riotpatch »

That was fast, Bamiyan.
It looks amazing. =]

nyami
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by nyami »

Dang that was way fast... I thought I'd get my background done before you would but there goes that!
Lol
well I should be half way done with the background tonite and if not I got a crosscountry plane trip this weekend so I'll be done by then! My first challenge! Allmost done! *wipes a tear*

Pixel Stitches
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Pixel Stitches »

Thanks guys! And I know! I was waaaay shocked that I got it done that quick. I was originally worried that I would even get it done on time. I dunno what happened :pac

And awesome Nyami! I can't wait to see your progress :clap: And this is my first stitch-along entry too, I know how you feel :D

And also, I forgot to post before, but GG, your perler Castle Crashers piece looks so awsome! :nod I'm ordering perler supplies tommorrow finally! I have been wanting to try them out for a while (I mean the last time I used them, I was like 9 or something lol). I learned a lot from the tutorial on your blog. Thanks!, and I'll let you know how mine come out xD

Holly

Post by Holly »

Bamiyan wrote:Thanks guys! And I know! I was waaaay shocked that I got it done that quick. I was originally worried that I would even get it done on time. I dunno what happened :pac

And awesome Nyami! I can't wait to see your progress :clap: And this is my first stitch-along entry too, I know how you feel :D

And also, I forgot to post before, but GG, your perler Castle Crashers piece looks so awsome! :nod I'm ordering perler supplies tommorrow finally! I have been wanting to try them out for a while (I mean the last time I used them, I was like 9 or something lol). I learned a lot from the tutorial on your blog. Thanks!, and I'll let you know how mine come out xD
That's so flattering, thank you :D. And here I only signed in to lament how you're gonna win this challenge! Lol

Pixel Stitches
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Pixel Stitches »

Gamer Grrlz wrote:That's so flattering, thank you :D. And here I only signed in to lament how you're gonna win this challenge! Lol
:pac Waaaa xD I don't think so, but thank you so much lol. We still have a ton of entries to see as well. I can't wait to see everyone's project :D

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

*bing bong*

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.

You have two weeks in which to finish your projects. I repeat, two weeks to finish.

Thank you.

*bing bong*
Image Image Image Image

theBoz
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by theBoz »

Finished! :yahoo:
crafts 008.jpg
crafts 008.jpg (145.13 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
hung up on the wall
crafts 009.jpg
crafts 009.jpg (126.69 KiB) Viewed 3985 times

jeala
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by jeala »

Boz! I love it! :D It's so cute, I love all the guys at the bottom as well!