Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

March Challenge! - Craft Swap!!

Monthly Video Game Craft Challenges
Pixel Stitches
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: March Challenge! - Craft Swap!!

Post by Pixel Stitches »

I just got Blackmageheart's beautiful cross stitching/key holder! Oh maaaan I love it :yahoo:

And the stitching up close!:

It's of Demi from Phantasy Star 4, one of my favorite characters!!! And I love this picture of her, she's so cute :nod

BMH, I'm so glad that you remembered that I liked PS xD I wasn't expecting such an amazing/large gift made so fast!!! Thank you soooo much, I can't wait to hang it up (oh and I love the PS refrences on it lol) :D

I can't believe how many amazing gifts you have sent me and TY guys! Geeze, I feel super lucky :blush:

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Bamiyan wrote:BMH, I'm so glad that you remembered that I liked PS xD I wasn't expecting such an amazing/large gift made so fast!!! Thank you soooo much, I can't wait to hang it up (oh and I love the PS refrences on it lol)
No problem! As a fellow PS "phan" it was a total joy to make and I had a great time (even when eyeballing the colours!). I'm just so pleased you like it! And I'm glad you get the little joke :cool:
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Lijnloos
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Lijnloos »

Turqoizyoshi wrote:Since I've been a bit busy, I've decided to post the arrived projects in one post, and in semi-chronological order, although I have forgotten when they arrived. :blush:

Servotron's stuff, although I'm gonna be asking people not to put drinks on the coasters...
Spoiler
DSCN2406.JPG
Riotpatch's stitch 'n' magnet,
Spoiler
DSCN2407.JPG
Ellentje's Kirby knit (did I get your username right? XS)
Spoiler
DSCN2408.JPG
And finally, Blackmageheart's beautiful 12" canvas piece,
Spoiler
DSCN2403.JPG
Thank you all so much! :cray:
Question for Servotron, where did you get those coasters? They seem really need and I'd like to do some of those, but I can't find them... Is there a webshop somewhere? (As I don't live in the US)...

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

Lijnloos wrote:Question for Servotron, where did you get those coasters? They seem really need and I'd like to do some of those, but I can't find them... Is there a webshop somewhere? (As I don't live in the US)...
I got them from a craft barn, not a webshop. I assume there is somewhere online you can buy them, but I don't know one myself.
Image Image Image Image

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Servotron wrote:
Lijnloos wrote:Question for Servotron, where did you get those coasters? They seem really need and I'd like to do some of those, but I can't find them... Is there a webshop somewhere? (As I don't live in the US)...
I got them from a craft barn, not a webshop. I assume there is somewhere online you can buy them, but I don't know one myself.
I've got a bunch of similar coaster blanks, I got mine from ebay but I think you can also get them from office suppliers.
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

ok, got my package returned from england, here is a complete shot of what I sent to stephaniem...

note the two letters on the top to turqoiz and bamiyan, gotta take those to the post office tomorrow!!

the three perlers are from streetfighter and are fridge magnets, the wood block is a rubber stamp from monkey island of the three headed monkey, and the large painting is on a wood block and it is from day of the tentacle...(thats what was so heavy in the package)
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"

Pixel Stitches
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Pixel Stitches »

Eeeee, I just got Ellentje's present in the mail!!!:

It's a crochet doll of Muchlax from Pokemon :D I actually squeed when opening this xD It's soooo cute! Thank you soo much, I love it! :yahoo:

And thank you Johloh! I will keep an eye out for your letter :peach

Ellentje
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Ellentje »

I'm glad you like it! I actually have to make another one for my boyfriend, he was so sad that I sent it away ;)

Ganondork
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Ganondork »

is this still going? the thread isn't closed! If it's not, count me in! :peach

johloh
Site Admin

Post by johloh »

the swap is over, but there are still a few make-up projects being sent to people who didnt get projects...

I just sent bamiyan and turqoiz a project on monday, so should me more postings soon!
Image "I can't drive, so I'm gonna walk all over you!"