Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

skater43 stitches Zelda games

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: skater43 stitches Zelda games

Post by Firehawke »

Congrats on getting so much done on Minish! And good luck with the new project!!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

skater43
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: skater43 stitches Zelda games

Post by skater43 »

Thank you. :) While we still have weeks of work left in Minish Cap, I am seeing the end, we're getting to the last bits. Looking forward to finishing it up this Summer and seeing how the final product turns out. Still think Twilight Princess will be my most impressive looking picture, but this one will be up there because of all the colors used and the details.

Plan to post an update on King Zora this weekend. Things are moving along, but I think to finish by the end of April, we'll need to increase our daily stitching time a bit. Plan to kick things up to 90 minutes a day, from 60 minutes, and see how that goes. But progress is being made and we have done a fair amount. But since we do have a bit of a deadline so we can get it framed in time, we're going to have to step things up a notch.