Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Pokemon+Nobunaga's Ambition

Anything goes!
PixelPockets
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Pokemon+Nobunaga's Ambition

Post by PixelPockets »

For UK users, you'd have to research it, but i think you can play US release ds games on your UK bought system... I'm pretty sure they aren't region locked.

If that's the case you should contact a trustworthy friend in the US, send them paypal money and have them mail you a copy.

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

PixelPockets wrote:For UK users, you'd have to research it, but i think you can play US release ds games on your UK bought system... I'm pretty sure they aren't region locked.

If that's the case you should contact a trustworthy friend in the US, send them paypal money and have them mail you a copy.
Not many of Nintendo's hand held consoles are region locked. well, don't think they have since the original Gameboy Advance because a friend of mine has an American Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Pokemon Ruby that still works in his GBA, SP and the original DS. will have to read it up about the 3DS though. And i'll have a lot of saving to do until then! haa haa
Current Projects:
Link and Triforce Square = 56% complete.
Kanto Map = 60% complete.
Hetalia sprites for Xmas presents. Other projects will be put on hold until these are done. Shouldn't take long though. :3

Blessed Be
)O(

amneufeld
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by amneufeld »

The 3DS -is- region locked. The DS is not.

Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Digitlanalog »

◕‿‿◕
“Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

*slaps forehead* Hello Mehgan! (yes i've been watching too much Young Justice) i've got an original DS anyways and thank you to Digitlanalog! got quite a shock when i opened this thread to find my name blaring at me in huge red letters! haa haa :grin:
http://serebii.net/nobunaga/
Current Projects:
Link and Triforce Square = 56% complete.
Kanto Map = 60% complete.
Hetalia sprites for Xmas presents. Other projects will be put on hold until these are done. Shouldn't take long though. :3

Blessed Be
)O(