Current Challenge - In Game Ads -

So, I see you like dragons?

Anything goes!
Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

So, I see you like dragons?

Postby Digitlanalog » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:23 am

Since it hasn't been mentioned, I figured I'd be the first to say it looks like some of us here have a dragon problem..
:shock:
Yup, Dragons.
So, what is it that attracts you to it? Catching the ( ? ) Eggs? The adorable babies? Breeding your own? or do you feel the urge to just catch'em all?

I am absolutely addicted, I want one of each. :3 I haven't bred any of my own yet though..
and I love picking up the abandoned eggs!! I'm pretty new to it, so I don't have a ton yet but I really want to get some nebula eggs.

anyway! Whats your cave story? HAH!
(oh god its 4am ><)

◕‿‿◕
“Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying.”

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: So, I see you like dragons?

Postby Pyper » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:15 am

I'm a sucker for anything with dragons, and collecting things... I never stood a chance :P I'm still new to it too, just tried breeding for the first time :)
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby carand88 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:17 am

fairly new, but i have quite the collection atm, i have a couple of nebulas that i was fortunate to obtain. i would like to, eventually obtain them all, but we'll see how it goes.

deviantart page:

Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Digitlanalog » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Nice Pyper! Now, do they produce the eggs right away? or is there a waiting period until they are added to your scroll?
=o what if you have four eggs already? Will it kick the eggs out into the abandoned pool?

Carand88, I believe your eggs were the ones that got me collecting. ;D I kept clicking them for a week trying to figure out what the heck it was XD

Two of my eggs are sick today, I'm going to give them a break, I hope they don't die ; ; !!!

◕‿‿◕

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby kuja.girl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:09 pm

I actually did it as a way to see how many page vs unique views some of the threads were getting... since then it's more of a "meh why not?" thing for me :)
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: | | | | |

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Postby carand88 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:32 pm

deviantart page:

Digitlanalog
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby Digitlanalog » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 pm

yes, I meant breeding :) Thanks for the tips!

I did put them in hiding so hopefully it fixes the problem, they were new and it was my own fault, I told my boyfriend to throw the two of them on his signature for a board that he's really active in. ; ; They got like a thousand views in a few hours. lol no more of that.

◕‿‿◕

carand88
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Postby carand88 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:42 pm

glad to be of service!! there is an awesome wiki page that shows what dragons there are and what the eggs look like so you know what to get/find/look for. this page () is my best friend!!

deviantart page:

mfay
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Postby mfay » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:22 am

Okay, you've now hooked somebody else (another sucker for cute critter collecting here - see also Pokemon and Pocket Frogs ;) )

Have your dragons been hatching/growing just from traffic on spritestitch, or do you post them other places too?

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Postby Pyper » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 am

Mine are only on spritestich and seem to do perfectly well. Plus it encouraged me to post more when I was still really new to the board :P Otherwise I tend to just lurk and never contribute
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Return to “Totally Off Topic”