Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

hi folks! who's still here?

Anything goes!
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

hi folks! who's still here?

Post by blackmageheart »

hey all, I know these forums have been VERY quiet for a long time now, but I just wanted to see who's still regularly popping in? let me know by replying here!
also, can you folks let me know where you're posting your stuff and getting your stitchy news these days? reddit, ig, discord etc, whatever it is I'd love to know!

hope you are all well! <3
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Pyper
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: hi folks! who's still here?

Post by Pyper »

I still check in here now and then, but not often I'll admit. Mostly I'm on Reddit and Discord these days, and still going by variations of Pyper as a name.
WIPS: Dwarf Fortress blanket, sailing ship stitch, shiny pokemon, moth bags
Blog: http://strangenessisconserved.wordpress.com/

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I'm still here...well, I check in once a week. I'm mostly on IG now...and that's where I'm posting all of my crafty updates (I'm sharonakafirehawke)
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

deborah
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by deborah »

I look at the forums but I don't sign in to website. I have posted cross stitch I am working on in discord that someone has on twitch tv. I am streaming my cross stitch on twitch. My name is debusa on there.

Mishatu
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Mishatu »

I mostly lurk here and occasionally reddit. Don't actually post things anywhere because then I might get pressure to craft instead of other things I need to do xD

Batboard
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Batboard »

I come buy every now and then but I haven’t done much. I got married, finished two degrees, moved, and life doesn’t let up. I am working on a few little things at the moment and I got my 8 yr old nephew in law stitching Mario and Minecraft. I just got him a pattern and cut him some threads today.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Fun!!! Hope he falls in love with geeky stitching!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Moirae
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by Moirae »

:wave: I still pop in occasionally. Though only just made a post for the first time in years. I was mostly doing instagram, but some changes they've made have caused me to no use the app much lately. Recently, I've been just sharing between stitching friends in discord/messenger. Though I do post on Reddit sometimes and participate in the occasional stitching game/challenge in facebook stitching groups.
Best quality photos here, but,for more frequent updates, check out my instagram
https://www.instagram.com/moiraestitches/

smoni
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by smoni »

I still pop by every so often. I was never a huge participant anyway, but it's a shame to see it all so quiet.

I post my stitchings on my Instagram (@simonjewels)

DevilAngelWolf27
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by DevilAngelWolf27 »

I poke my head in every now and then, but normally I don't bother to log in. I just picked back up stitching recently after putting it down in November of 2022 since the pregnancy carpal tunnel made stitching way too painful, and then by the time it finally healed I was too busy with little one. When I do stitch I normally end up sharing it with friends on discord.