Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

What games are you playing now, and why?

Anything goes!
MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: What games are you playing now, and why?

Post by MeiTow »

Currently I'm trying to become a turnip Queen on the DS Animal Crossing (I keep forgetting to meet the turnip hog on Sunday lol). On the computer I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur. Not sure why no one like that game...I think it's great. :)

LinkIsMyHomeboy
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by LinkIsMyHomeboy »

Woohoo! I'm not the only one who revives old threads :thumbsup: MeiTow!

I haven't quite gotten back into gaming since breaking my fingers, but I have files going on: Zelda: Twilight Princess, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland, & Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

And, yes, I was playing all those games regularly. Each one at least once a week. I do the same thing with cross-stitch projects, scrapbook projects, and books. I can't do one at a time and finish because I can get bored too easily with the se thing for an extended period of time.

Blink190
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by Blink190 »

I rushed through all the BioShock games a few weeks ago to get to Infinite cause a friend was talking about it. I'm very happy I did, I enjoyed all three. At the moment I'm not playing anything, but I plan on replaying all 3 BioShock games very soon.

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

LinkIsMyHomeboy wrote:Woohoo! I'm not the only one who revives old threads :thumbsup: MeiTow!
And why not...surely everyone isn't still playing the same games as the last time they said something in here...right?! :D

I also tend to play a lot of games at once because I get bored of the same thing all the time. There are very few games that can keep my attention for such extended periods of time (Elder Scrolls, I'm looking at you). I'm actually also playing the beta of Neverwinter and really enjoying it! I just wish there was more than just two character slots because I've got one character that I only play when my husband wants to play with me and one character slot for when a good friend of mine plays with me and I need another one I can play just by myself because I have LOADS more time than either of them!

I also just got Brutal Legend, Stacking, Psychonauts, and Costume Quest from the humble bundle I posted a few days ago and I gave Costume Quest and Stacking a try last night. They are both really cute games! I've played Brutal on the xbox so I know I'll like that one and I haven't really had a chance to try out Psychonauts yet.

Last one...recently acquired 4 Elements on Steam as it was on sale for two bucks (along with Puzzle Kingdoms for three) and I still LOVE it! I had it on my DS and I couldn't put it down until I completed it so I was glad I could buy it for Steam and enjoy the puzzles for it again.

Blink-> Are the Bioshock games first person? I've really wanted to try them out but my motion sickness won't let me play games in first person. lol

Blink190
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by Blink190 »

They are first person, and I've never really been a fan of first person shooters, pretty much ever. But I did enjoy them immensely moreso because the story is so well-written. If you can overcome the motion sickness, they're well worth your time.

Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Kareesh »

My husband and I just got done with Bioshock Infinite. We played through the original Bioshock together when we were dating because neither one of us does creepy games very well. I'm not sure what to think about it. It definitely has a different feel than the original one. I think I like the original one a lot better for a variety of reasons.

For my birthday, I decided to buy myself a video game and downloaded Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage from the PSN. I had the original Spyro growing up, and never played any of the others. So I decided that this would be a good way to play them. Over half done and thoroughly enjoying myself. :)
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

MeiTow wrote:surely everyone isn't still playing the same games as the last time they said something in here...right?! :D
In my defense, Fire Emblem has a lot of DLC. :P
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

Let's see now...

Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3DS, Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PC (It was just on sale on Steam) and I found my old Game Boy Color so I re-started a game of Link's Awakening.
Image Image Image Image

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

MeiTow wrote:..surely everyone isn't still playing the same games as the last time they said something in here...right?!
Actually, I'm still on Theatrhythm! After he went home, my boyfriend bought me a 3DS and a brand new copy of the game so I had to start over and unlock all the stuff etc. :)
Also playing Borderlands 2 (only for short times as it makes me ill) and Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed. Haven't got back to Binary Domain yet as my daughter has taken over the PS3 - she's playing Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection for the billionth time!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

stitchingmama
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by stitchingmama »

I'm playing Robot Wants a Kitty and Temple Run 2. I'm trying to heal the tendinitis in my arm. Gaming and my job make my arm hurt so I have to give one up for awhile. Sadly in this world money is more important than fun :cry:
"I need to feel your cross stitch. Feels like 8-bit" - my three year old