Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

FF1 Sprite Wedding Thing

video game related pattern requests...
kornberg
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

FF1 Sprite Wedding Thing

Post by kornberg »

So I'm trying to make a pattern. I can't get a font to import, I can't get the sprites to import, I hate PC stitch more than I've ever hated anything else in my life and so I am here. Begging for a pattern rather than toughing it out because the wedding is in 4 months.

It was supposed to be the NES font saying Julie + Travis at the top, white mage and black mage facing one another with the heart in between and then October 15, 2011 underneath in the same stupid font.

Alternatively, if someone could lend me a hammer to beat PC stitch into submission so that it will do what I want it to, direct me in the correct direction. Sorry for being so cranky, I've been wrestling with this for several days and you're my last hope guys. <3 Thanks in advance.

natalielowen
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: FF1 Sprite Wedding Thing

Post by natalielowen »

If you give links to the font and sprites you are looking for I can help you out.

kornberg
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by kornberg »

I just came on here to delete this post but thank you for your response! I started using some other program that works much better. :D

I was very frustrated and I apologize for my shortness, lack of information and backtracking.

So instead I will post what I made so other people can use it.
Attachments
Julie+Travis.sth
(8.21 KiB) Downloaded 407 times

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Nice pattern, glad you managed to sort it out. Don't worry about venting your frustrations lol, PCStitch drives me nuts sometimes too :D

I love FF Mages and I'd love to see the finished piece, so if you could post a picture sometime that would be great!

Also, if you ever need help...come back here and I'm sure we can assist - with a pattern and/or a hammer! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

IHateThatGuy
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by IHateThatGuy »

Attachments
FF1 Wedding.pdf
123x65 7 colors
(61.11 KiB) Downloaded 282 times