SGDQ 2024 prize donation pattern assistance, please

video game related pattern requests...
blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: SGDQ 2024 prize donation pattern assistance, please

Post by blackmageheart »

Thanks!

The colour picks seem good to me, and in good amounts (because we all hate when you have to buy a skein of thread for one stitch, right?)
I'd just keep an eye out as you go in case any of the colours look a bit out there when next to the others :D but looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

skater43
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by skater43 »

Got the BMH stamp of approval, that's good enough for me. :) I know for my Donkey Kong picture a few years ago I ended up changing colors part way through because there wasn't enough contrast between two of them next to each other, so we'll see how this goes. Threads are expected to arrive Wednesday, but still think we'll kick this off the 18th. Also spent a few minutes yesterday doing my AGDQ 2025 pattern. Not a lot of stitching, prolly bust it out in two weeks or so, but I might tighten it up a little just to decrease the overall size. But we'll worry about that after we do King Zora.

skater43
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by skater43 »

We are underway and the first WIP pic is up http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewt ... &start=130