Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Rank 2 - Fire Mario
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:19 pm
I thought it was too early to post these, as i wanted to make enough MK arcade perler bead sprites to have more variety, but I went ahead and post them now, for documenting. After having more than a year of perler bead experience, I casually noticed that it may be possible that the MK Arcade sprites are "doable". It's just a theory, but I went a head and tried, and here are my first Mortal Kombat ARCADE version Perler beads:
- My second ARCADE version of the original Sub-Zero "stance" animation done in perler beads. He was actually harder to do than his younger brother from MKIII.
- IMG_2063 2.JPG (104.61 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
- My actual first Arcade version MK3 Sub-Zero "turning around" animation perler bead sprites.
- IMG_2067 2.JPG (122.21 KiB) Viewed 1457 times