Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Bead sprites by kidster

kidster
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Bead sprites by kidster

Post by kidster »

Thanks man, I am looking to give it up though, it is very time consuming but i have a few unfinished projects that I would like to complete before I hang up the tweezers

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

kidster wrote:Thanks man, I am looking to give it up though, it is very time consuming but i have a few unfinished projects that I would like to complete before I hang up the tweezers
No!!! That's super sad news, but I totally get it. You'll be greatly missed when the day comes that you do give it up though.
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

No way! I will miss your awesome work!
But...I have a friend who said the same thing - he recently started beading again! Maybe one day you will come back to it :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

kidster
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by kidster »

thanks for the concern guys.

the major reason is i have so many projects that are completed just laying around the house and nowhere to hang, and i have difficulty in selling them so they kinda become obsolete.

they are time consuming aswell and if i cant sell them then i lose money

i know its a hobby and i do enjoy it

i may look to cross stitch as i know i could sell those on

Clarington
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Clarington »

kidster wrote:the major reason is i have so many projects that are completed just laying around the house and nowhere to hang
I can completely relate to this, and to be honest it's one of the reasons I gravitate toward cross stitch. It's really silly, but I actually like that cross stitching takes the longest to complete of any of the crafts I do, so I end up with fewer finished projects to figure out what to do with. For me, it's way more about enjoying the creative process than having the finished piece.
Plus, when you consider the cost of supplies in the context of how many hours it takes to finish a piece, I think it's one of the least expensive crafts out there.
I'm gettin' bloggy: http://craftscapades.com/

kidster
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by kidster »

So i have almost put away my beads and gone for cross stitch, i will be posting one of my final pieces here close to the end of the year.

I want to thank you all for comments made, i will be posting on the needle craft section under the non video game section so check out one of my first posts.

kidster
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by kidster »

Updated an older bead picture I created
Attachments
IMG-20170604-WA0005.jpeg

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

How fun!!! Now I want to watch Peter Pan :P
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson