Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Firehawke stitches video game things!

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Firehawke stitches video game things!

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks, aeryfairy! I am really pleased with how it turned out!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Firehawke stitches video game things! (Update 3/28/16!)

Post by Firehawke »

Time for an update on my "Story of Seasons" block!
Spoiler
Hope to have another update next week!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

As promised, HUGE update from this weekend!

My church has a worldwide conference twice a year, and the spring conference was just this last weekend. Since my cable provider carries BYUtv, I was able to watch from home, which means a lot of crafting time...I always pick a craft to work on, and this time I decided to work on my Story of Seasons block. I got A LOT done!
Spoiler

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

Nice!
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Thanks! :D

Not sure when the next update will be...I've just started working on another annual charity craft project (no pics ready for that yet...but I will let you know when I get a new topic started in the misc craft area) and I just got the reading lists for the two state award committees that I'm on, so I'm trying to figure out when to fit everything in :P

CitrusOda
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by CitrusOda »

Where did you find the story of seasons pattern?
"If we see the moon as they do, then why can we not see the Earth as they do? Hm..." ~ Meowth

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

I had help getting the image from the Fogu community http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=169248
And then edited the image until it was the size that I needed (I only have Paint on my laptop, so I can't really do any other editing) and loaded it in KGStitch. I'm not too confident in my abilities with the software, but I think it turned out okay.

Here's the pattern!
Attachments
StoryOfSeasonsLoadScreen.pdf
(396.75 KiB) Downloaded 218 times

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Mini update that I forgot to post on Monday...
Spoiler
And just so you guys know, there won't be an update at the beginning of next week. Long story short, my allergies have gone haywire and so I have to replace my craft gloves with a pair that has absolutely no nylon. Yay for Amazon, but they're not supposed to come until next week.

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

Yay...my craft gloves came, and they work great (no itching!). Boo...as I was waiting for my new craft gloves, my carpal tunnel flared up and it was entertaining trying to find a new wrist brace that worked for me. But, I have it now (and am even wearing it as I type!), and the flare up is in the process of calming down, so I have been able to do some crafting! Been doing little spurts...and last night I even felt up to stitching for a couple of hours!

SO close to having the first page done!
Spoiler

lcockitt
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by lcockitt »

It's coming along great! Glad the gloves are working, even with the carpal tunnel trying to stop you
Currently attempting: Epic Pokemon Cross Stitch Gen I, M'aiq the Liar
Knitting - Fusion in Paris

Don't judge me - blogging about allsorts https://dontjudgemebut.wordpress.com/