Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

My Indiegogo Campaign for Quiltoni

Anything goes!
tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

My Indiegogo Campaign for Quiltoni

Post by tnitnetny »

Many of you know that I had all of my quilts and pillows stolen in October and have been slowly trying to restock. Over the last 2 months I have been working with a few friends on a really cool Indiegogo Campaign I am super proud of. It has officially launched!

http://igg.me/at/quiltoni/x/10399411

If anyone has any questions on perks, quilts, whatever, just ask!

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: My Indiegogo Campaign for Quiltoni

Post by tnitnetny »

I am so happy with the response so far! It has been amazing.

I blogged today about some businesses that pledged for the Phoenix Down quilt! Unless some more people pledge, it will be just the two of them! ;)

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

It's going well so far! You have done a lot for Sprite Stitch and I hope more people from here will be able to help you out. I will definitely be pledging some money!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Aegidia
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Aegidia »

My wallet got stolen earlier this week soooo I don't have bank cards or credit cards right now, but I am definitely going to pledge later. I did have a question: what should I expect of a throw pillow? Like the ones in the picture underneath the dice bag?

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

Yes. Throw pillows are exactly like what you see in the photos. I am going to send out an "update" later this week saying if you pick your own fabric for a throw pillow then you can get a different fabric for each side if you like.

Thank you for your support!!

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

There are now 4 days left in the campaign. So we are down to the wire. I have figured out how to make my dice bags reversible. So this means the custom dice bags and custom pillows can now feature 2 fabrics! You can reverse the dice bag or turn the pillow over when you are in the mood for something different.

One of the lap quilt commissions is also something I am excited about, artwork printed onto the fabric. I now have the capability to print your own artwork onto fabric and turn it into a quilt. I can also print artwork created by others (with the artists permission) as well as photos. This opens up a whole new line of quilts I am able to do!

Don't forget I have rewards for meeting goals! We are soooooo close to the first one! If the campaign reaches $5,000 everyone who has pledged $60 or more will receive a free random dice bag! For those that have commissioned quilts, I will make it a custom one for free!

So get those pledges in at http://igg.me/at/quiltoni/x/10399411, there is only 4 days to go!!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I have pledged! Not a lot, but I gave what I could. Hope you get more last minute backers!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

tnitnetny
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by tnitnetny »

Thanks BMH!! I appreciate every share and pledge. :D

For those that can't give anything, please share it! The combination of shares and pledges is what propels the rankings on Indiegogo. So every share helps others see the campaign that may be able to help.