Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Recent Projects

Video game craft projects made with thread and needles...
tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Recent Projects

Post by tyrannorus »

Kareesh wrote:If you have a smart phone, look up the Tapatalk app. It makes browsing/posting on the forum much easier.
Unfortunately my phone is old and in order to get apps I have to re-install Google Play which I uninstalled because it crashes my phone if I have it :(

Oh well I will just have to come on the computer more often.
Like now,
Spoiler
Hook is one of my favourite movies and I have been wanting to stitch this quote for a long time and Robin Williams' passing was all the motivation I needed to get it done.
So I made my own pattern from scratch and stitched it on 22-count aida, so it ended up only around 9x14.5cm (3.5x5.75in).
Last edited by tyrannorus on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kareesh
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Kareesh »

Beautiful. I had to do the same thing when he passed away. I love the look of this one, though.
~*~Shiloh's Stitches on Etsy~*~*~My Cooking Blog~*~

June List
- Finish Little Nemo square
- Frame Weather Graph
- Sprite Stitch SAL
- Finish Grandmother's sign

tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by tyrannorus »

Thank you

tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: My Projects

Post by tyrannorus »

Wow it's been a while since I have updated this :blush: Here goes a super long post...

I got my brother Blokus for Christmas 2015 and made some bags to hold the pieces in. Luckily the colours of the pieces just happened to match with the four elements from Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra and I had a pattern of them sitting around. To make these I cross stitched the elements on aida first and then cut them out and sewed them onto the bags.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Then I did a portrait of Mario and Luigi from Superstar Saga
Spoiler
And a set of Kirby Power Icons from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, a game I played a lot with my brothers
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
With these I tried something I have been wanting to do for quite a while, timelapses. Unfortunately I lost the pics for sword and hammer but I made gifs of beam and bomb
Spoiler
beam.gif
Spoiler
Bomb.gif

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

You've been busy and everything looks GREAT!!! I bet your brother loved those bags!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by tyrannorus »

Firehawke wrote:You've been busy and everything looks GREAT!!! I bet your brother loved those bags!
Haha it's a little deceptive because it has been a couple of years since I have updated but thanks! He did! We are both big fans of the shows and it made the setup so much easier because we didn't have to sort all the pieces every time we wanted to play.

tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by tyrannorus »

Just finished a quick stitch that I was really excited to do. I recently finished Final Fantasy 6 and by the end I despised Kefka so much especially when he wagged his stupid finger at me so I decided to stitch it
Spoiler

and then I took it a step further since I had fun making the timelapse gifs and decided to make one of the wag. I love how it turned out and now I keep coming up with other things I could do
Spoiler
kefka-wag.gif
kefka-wag.gif (180.49 KiB) Viewed 4877 times

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Haha, love the Kefka gif :D

Also, everything you've made since you were last here is awesome!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Firehawke
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by Firehawke »

That .gif is great...you did a fantastic job!
"May we maintain the courage to defy the consensus. May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong." - President Thomas S. Monson

tyrannorus
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by tyrannorus »

Thanks! I can't wait to do another one!

Another Final Fantasy project now, the Mist Dragon summon and Lunar Whale airship from FFIV (which I still have not played). Made bags for my other brother to hold all the pieces from his Monopoly City game.
Spoiler
Mist Dragon.png
Lunar Whale.png