Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Your List

Anything goes!
QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Re: Your List

Post by QueenBex »

RMDC wrote:I'd much rather add Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor to my list (presuming I was in some female incarnation; the thought of either of them with a dude is kinda weird).
Oh my yes, I had a huge crush on Lucy Lawless watching that show!

Hugh Jackman is some kind of god I swear, he does it all and with a charm all his own.

I've always had a thing for Stephen Fry, i'd happily have a sex change for him! :D

I had a crush on Julia Bradbury for a while but its kind of dwindled, i don't like the photo shoots, I prefer her in her walking gear deep in the lake district covered in mud, rain dripping off her nose. *sigh* ok maybe that crush is still there ;)

Eddie Izzard... Well I wouldn't say no ;)

Payton Manning, *fans self* oh my! A fine NFL player! I admire Roethlisberger but he's not for me.

I may come back to this...
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Ally
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Ally »

RMDC wrote:
Ally wrote:Chris Cornell. Gorgeous man and incredible singer. The first time I saw him in concert was at a solo acoustic show. He did an acoustic cover of Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' that marks for me the first time I've ever felt even a little bit inclined to toss my panties onstage.
[...]
Dave Grohl. Just because!
Dave Grohl, though... a decade ago, I posited that it was a good thing that he was an impossibly good drummer, because he was the most unattractive man I'd ever seen. Holds true to this day. :P
I agree he's not the best looking fella going 'round, but he seems like a nice guy! That and he's an incredible musician! I wouldn't let him stop playing songs (and I know from watching the Nirvana Unplugged DVD that he can in fact play multiple instruments at once :P )
Gotta tell you ladies, I don't really get the whole Hugh Jackman thing! National pride tells me I should, but I just don't see it! If I have to pick a fellow Aussie I'd have to give it to Sam Worthington!
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Lol projects? What are projects?

Follow me on Tumblr: http://ally147writes.tumblr.com/

BooChocoBoom
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by BooChocoBoom »

Me and my geek girls, on one of our long ago wine nights (sigh, I miss them but sadly even geek girls have catty tiffs, it seems) listed our Ultimate Top Ten, our Guy Top Ten, our Girl Top Ten, our "Dirty" Top Ten, and our "Old" Top Ten. Very, very interesting things came out of this. LOL

My spousal "hall pass" list is as follows, though:

1. Brad Pitt - always and forever, have I loved this man...
2. Norman Reedus - my favorite Boondock bad boy and zombie hunter
3. Johnny Depp - my very close third - ever since 21 Jump Street, my friends
4. Milla Jovovich - I would let this woman kick my ass in any way she wanted as long as we had fun making up after
5. Christian Bale - my brooding, beautiful Newsie
6. David Bowie - it's not weird at all...have you SEEN the bulge in Labyrinth?!?
7. Gwyneth Paltrow - my dear waif, sigh
8. Joe Manganiello - He is hilarious and delicious
9. Sandra Bullock - the girl next door put a spell on me in Practical Magic and hasn't let go
10. Juliette Binoche - this is kind of a tie with Sophie Marceau, these gorgeous French women
Wild card - Jason Mewes - this guy has cracked me up for years and would be the most likely to actually take an offer

Yeah, we've thought about this quite a bit. LOL
Current projects:
Leftover swap gifts
HP House Scarves
Secret of Mana charity square
Vid game advent calendar

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

Oh, I love this topic! I have an odd...odd list though, I think.

My list :)
Toby Turner from Annoying Orange (don't laugh)
Patrick Stewart <33333
I'm glad to see I'm not the only David Bowie fan ;)
Liam Neeson and his sexy, sexy voice...
Hugh Laurie

Gimme some time, I'm sure there's more lol
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Oh wow nice list Boo!! I'm certainly adding Johnny Depp and Sandra Bullock to my list! How could I not!!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Oh and add Helena Bonham Carter too!
rockinwithrammstein wrote:Patrick Stewart <33333
I really don't see this. He's a great person but....

rockinwithrammstein
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by rockinwithrammstein »

QueenBex wrote:
rockinwithrammstein wrote:Patrick Stewart <33333
I really don't see this. He's a great person but....
I warned you my list was odd lol
Current Projects:
Joan Elliot Geisha
Mega Peacock (page 3 of 40)
Sophie's Universe

Visit my blog http://vmfwbojtte.blogspot.com :)

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

Queen B-> Payton over Eli...really?! :) At least one of them is Superbowl bound this year. Tee hee. I have no idea why but I have a slight crush on our Luck but the neckbeard...*shiver*

I have an odd list too...mainly because I prefer pretty over rugged but here goes....

My first celebrity crush was Christian Slater so I keep him on the list even though he's a douche.
In the same doucheiness vein...Russell Crowe...my only rugged man crush, although he cleans up pretty. :)

Those two I'd get down and dirty with but wouldn't want a relationship.

Others:
Zachary Levi
Sam Huntington
Jared Padalecki
Benedict Cumberbatch
Ian Somerhalder
Zac Efron
Gary Oldman (my man of 1000 accents)
Eddie Izzard
Chris O'Dowd
Barry Fitzgerald
Michael Greyeyes (totally not enough delicious Native men in show business)

My "Go gay for" List:
Sandra Bullock (although I preferred her more pre-plastic surgery)
Sofia Vergara
Queen Latifah

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

MeiTow wrote:Queen B-> Payton over Eli...really?! :) At least one of them is Superbowl bound this year. Tee hee. I have no idea why but I have a slight crush on our Luck but the neckbeard...*shiver*
Yep Payton! Don't know why but Eli doesn't do it for me...

Uhhh yeah the 'neckbeard' he's much better clean shaven. Theres a lot of odd hair styles and facial hair in the NFL.

From my Bears, Jay Cutler, Lance Briggs.

TigerLily
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by TigerLily »

RMDC wrote:
TigerLily wrote:Karl Urban
I dunno. I try to see him as Bones, but then I remember him as Julius Caesar during his Xena: Warrior Princess days, and it makes me think I'd much rather add Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor to my list (presuming I was in some female incarnation; the thought of either of them with a dude is kinda weird).
Give me Bones or Judge Dredd and I can ignore all else. ;)