Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Sprite Stitch Vault

Forum and Craft Related Topics...
icedragonj
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Post by icedragonj »

QueenBex wrote:A) I reckon Vault Keepers should get a new badge for their continuing dedication and service.

B) Can we send our care package items to Vault Keepers too? Eg; baby shower gifts, spare threads for those emergency moments (a stash being incinerated for instance). Display products for those who wish to represent Sprite Stitch at cons and fairs etc... SECRET SANTA!!!!
I think BMH already said everyone who contributes will get some sort of badge. Also aren't the swaps already very similar to secret santa?

I have packaged up my first contribution and will try to post it in the next few days, as this is an ongoing thing I am assuming there will be no deadlines, but also assuming you want some stuff by the end of the swap? (for thoses pesky no-senders)
I am known across campus as "The girl who knits in lectures"

La Ptite Bete
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by La Ptite Bete »

That's a great idea BMH !! :good:
I'll try to do a couple of things for your vault...
There's no hurry to send items ?
We can do what we want ? (cross stitch, crochet, beads...) ?
No particular theme ?
My blog
Current cross stitch projects :
None.

kuja.girl
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by kuja.girl »

as soon as things calm down I should be able to assemble some pieces to contribute. As it is now, I still have many boxes left unpacked and no idea where the darn things are >.>
| | | | | peace is but a shadow of death... | | | | | Blog: http://t3chn0crafter.wordpress.com | | | | |

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

icedragonj wrote:I have packaged up my first contribution and will try to post it in the next few days, as this is an ongoing thing I am assuming there will be no deadlines, but also assuming you want some stuff by the end of the swap? (for thoses pesky no-senders)
La Ptite Bete wrote:There's no hurry to send items ?
There's no hurry, but anything sent in time for the swap would be appreciated! (for those pesky no-senders!)
La Ptite Bete wrote:We can do what we want ? (cross stitch, crochet, beads...) ?
No particular theme ?
Anything crafty is fine. Also supplies and things!
QueenBex wrote:Can we send our care package items to Vault Keepers too? Eg; baby shower gifts, spare threads for those emergency moments (a stash being incinerated for instance). Display products for those who wish to represent Sprite Stitch at cons and fairs etc...
Yes, of course!

Just want to add a big thank you to everyone for their support and pledges of items!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Yurtle
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Yurtle »

I love this idea and I'm totally in. I have bunches of little things hanging around. Plus, it might motivate me to move on to some other patterns that I want to do but don't have a place for the final product!

Philpepe
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by Philpepe »

I think this is a great idea and I would love to contribute! I'll see if I have anything lying around, and if not, I'll try to create a few items to contribute!
Current Projects: Crocheting stuff, writing letters, cross stitching stuff oh, and making beer!

The Needle Artist
My Deviantart

Philpepe
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by Philpepe »

I think this is a great idea and I would love to contribute! I'll see if I have anything lying around, and if not, I'll try to create a few items to contribute!
Current Projects: Crocheting stuff, writing letters, cross stitching stuff oh, and making beer!

The Needle Artist
My Deviantart

TwinklingMia
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by TwinklingMia »

I finally have something to do with all these little things hangin' around my house that I love but dont know what to do with and none of my friends want, lol. Thanks! This is a great idea! Hope to be sending some things your way soon!

EDIT: Just had a thought: Does 7 or 10 count plastic canvas count as qualified supplies?? I have a ton of both I dont see myself using anytime soon.
Current Projects:
Kingdom Hearts:CoM collage (7/11 complete)

BooChocoBoom
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by BooChocoBoom »

Further proof why you are so AWESOME, BMH :BM . I will post some things to Starrley when I am sending my swap item to my swapee. I definitely have some jewelry type items and other things laying around that could be put to much better use.
Current projects:
Leftover swap gifts
HP House Scarves
Secret of Mana charity square
Vid game advent calendar

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

TwinklingMia wrote:EDIT: Just had a thought: Does 7 or 10 count plastic canvas count as qualified supplies?? I have a ton of both I dont see myself using anytime soon.
Sure, if it's something you definitely won't be using. Any supplies are welcome, and I'm thinking about the possibility of putting some of the donated supplies into craft kits (if there's enough stuff!) :D
BooChocoBoom wrote:Further proof why you are so AWESOME, BMH
:blush:
BooChocoBoom wrote:I definitely have some jewelry type items and other things laying around that could be put to much better use.
That would be great!
Philpepe wrote:I think this is a great idea and I would love to contribute! I'll see if I have anything lying around, and if not, I'll try to create a few items to contribute!
Thank you Phil!
Yurtle wrote:Plus, it might motivate me to move on to some other patterns that I want to do but don't have a place for the final product!
Totally know what you mean! :)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...