Forum and Craft Related Topics...
arkani
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Re: Sprite Stitch Vault

Post by arkani »

*raises hand*
My name's Ark and i'll volunteer for the Aussie Vault. :D
Even if we decide it's just a collection point to pass onto BMH or Starrley. ^.^
Working on:
Retro X & Y! - lost the pattern and fabric, but it's resurfaced :D ...and i've lost it again lol
Attempting Diamond Painting
Making like three crochet blankets at once #nolife
slowly amassing floss for the old-style Epic Pokemon

petitcat
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by petitcat »

I think this is a really good idea, I will go through my stash and see what i have lying around.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

arkani wrote:*raises hand*
Even if we decide it's just a collection point to pass onto BMH or Starrley. ^.^
Icelandic Hitman beat you to it, but I'll remember you incase we need a standby for whatever reason! :)

I've updated the first post with the address for you peeps in the Land Down Under :P
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

arkani
Rank 8 - Statue Mario
Rank 8 - Statue Mario

Post by arkani »

blackmageheart wrote:
arkani wrote:*raises hand*
Icelandic Hitman beat you to it, but I'll remember you incase we need a standby for whatever reason! :)

I've updated the first post with the address for you peeps in the Land Down Under :P
haha, no worries. :)
Working on:
Retro X & Y! - lost the pattern and fabric, but it's resurfaced :D ...and i've lost it again lol
Attempting Diamond Painting
Making like three crochet blankets at once #nolife
slowly amassing floss for the old-style Epic Pokemon

berry999
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by berry999 »

I would love to participate in this. I don't have much done but i have started just making little things on the plastic canvas and making them into keychains. I'll keep this in mind for little things i finish. :D

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Will someone make a huge vault/safe storage box to store everthing sent in? Imagine the fun you can have with silver paint! (you could enter it in the bling contest;))
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

starrley
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by starrley »

QueenBex wrote:Will someone make a huge vault/safe storage box to store everthing sent in? Imagine the fun you can have with silver paint! (you could enter it in the bling contest;))
I definitely have a very secure box that everything is stored in, but it isn't blinged out. Yet... ;)
Just so everyone knows, not only is everything securely stored, but we also have a very detailed inventory of what is in each vault, who sent it, etc. No one has to worry that anything will be misplaced! :)
"I assure you, Commander, the cards are sufficiently randomized."

:pika Current projects: :pika
Sherlock wallpaper stitch
Quilting
Crocheting

DA

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

starrley wrote:Just so everyone knows, not only is everything securely stored, but we also have a very detailed inventory of what is in each vault, who sent it, etc. No one has to worry that anything will be misplaced! :)
I'm convinced its just a ruse for you and BMH to get loads of cool stuff. :P

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Lord Libidan wrote:
starrley wrote:Just so everyone knows, not only is everything securely stored, but we also have a very detailed inventory of what is in each vault, who sent it, etc. No one has to worry that anything will be misplaced! :)
I'm convinced its just a ruse for you and BMH to get loads of cool stuff. :P
/exit stage left
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

A) I reckon Vault Keepers should get a new badge for their continuing dedication and service.

B) Can we send our care package items to Vault Keepers too? Eg; baby shower gifts, spare threads for those emergency moments (a stash being incinerated for instance). Display products for those who wish to represent Sprite Stitch at cons and fairs etc... SECRET SANTA!!!!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC