Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

My WIP pics of non-video game related projects.

non video game related projects...
Mak327
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

My WIP pics of non-video game related projects.

Post by Mak327 »

I'm one of those people who can never do just one project (man how I wish I could) so I end up with a bunch in the process at once and nothing finished. I plan to spend this week and next finishing up old projects rather than starting new ones. Here are some pics of the ones i'm working on.

Image This one is a set of 3 chili peppers that is a hostess/belated birthday gift. I have to have it finished by the end of the month to take it with me!

Image A beloved character has been sitting like this for over a year. I want to get to work on him. I feel bad. I sort of forgot about him until I was going through some stitching supplies and found his whole bag (my storage for wip).

Image Also been this way for a long time, this is a gift for my mom, but it will probably remain unfinished until others get completed.

I have 2 others I don' have pictures of yet that are sitting work in process....
PLUS my "home is..." that I want to get done too.

Note to self: DO NOT START ANYTHING NEW.

jelibe
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Re: My WIP pics of non-video game related projects.

Post by jelibe »

Lol I hear you! I'm like that, I think I just love the starting of new projects. Its like being a shopaholic in a way. The feeling you get when starting a new project. I try and have deadlines for stuff though so I don't leave them for ages. I've got 2 cross stitch projects on the go that don't really have deadlines, one I'm making the pattern for now that will be done as soon as I can (its for a little boy and there impatient by nature). I'm just finishing off a crocheted muppet glasses holder and I've just made a pacman ghost (crochet). Other plans for a birthday this month is a bookmark (I think) this may change, I'm really getting into crochet at this time.
Image http://jelibe-spritegirl.blogspot.com/ Visit my little crafty blog!!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

I totally understand where you're coming from - I'm pretty much the same. I don't know how many unfinished things I have at the minute... I think I'm just not happy unless I've got about 5 things on the go at once lol :D
Anyways, perhaps posting them here might encourage you to finish them and show us! Good luck!!
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

Mak327
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Mak327 »

blackmageheart wrote: Anyways, perhaps posting them here might encourage you to finish them and show us! Good luck!!
This was my hope. If I put them up for all to see it would keep me accountable for finishing them up!!!!