Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

The Labyrinth

non video game related projects...
K-ori2
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: The Labyrinth

Post by K-ori2 »

StitchWitch wrote:The Labyrinth has been my favorite movie since the day it came out! I made a pattern for the white version of the movie poster and never started on it... but now I HAVE to because you've inspired me. I've got to finish my Mario Through the Ages first or my fiancee will kill me, but I am going to go print the Labyrinth pattern right now! Thanks for getting me motivated and I can't wait to see your finished piece.

Apparently we have similar tastes, because I did a mario through the ages piece too XD and I'm glad I could inspire you. I'll be checking in once you get started and post!

K-ori2
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by K-ori2 »

Small update. I haven't been stitching on this, because well life just gets in the way sometimes! But, I'm still determined to finish this!

merrywether
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by merrywether »

Awesome pattern! Looking forward to continuing to see your progress on this :grin: Fav movie of mine as well!
I think so, Brain, but can the gummi worms really live in peace with the marshmallow chicks?
I think so, Brain, but if they called them "sad meals" nobody would buy them.

Merrywether's Stitchings:
Etsy Shop
Facebook Page

glitch
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by glitch »

This is me...stalking this thread. :shock:
I live under a rock, where it's nice and cool.

liliktty
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by liliktty »

Wow. This is great. I love Labyrinth and it was always one of my fave movies. Can't wait to see the progress on it. :D
Current Project: Madoka
Side Projects: Woodland Sampler, Desert Sampler

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Such a great film, only seen it once, perhaps I should watch it again...

Nice pattern, looking forward to seeing your progress!
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

Sheepish
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by Sheepish »

QueenBex wrote:Such a great film, only seen it once, perhaps I should watch it again...!
!!

Yes, you should! It's one of my all time favorites! It's one of those movies I can watch over and over.

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Sheepish wrote:
QueenBex wrote:Such a great film, only seen it once, perhaps I should watch it again...!
!!

Yes, you should! It's one of my all time favorites! It's one of those movies I can watch over and over.
I really loved the creatures in it, especially that dog... Can't recall his name...
"much better to have a bottom that naturally flattens out than one that goes every which way when it's sitting on a surface" -RMDC

MeiTow
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by MeiTow »

QueenBex wrote: I really loved the creatures in it, especially that dog... Can't recall his name...
Sir Didymus was his name and he's my favorite as well. My friend mailed me a shirt with him on it one year for Christmas. It's still my favorite shirt. :D

QueenBex
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario
Rank 11 - Balloon Mario

Post by QueenBex »

Has anyone done a stitch featuring the creatures? Or Sir Didymus in particular?