Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

ff6 cross-stitch requests

all non-video game related pattern requests...
Broodmother
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

ff6 cross-stitch requests

Post by Broodmother »

Hi! I'm a long time reader, first time poster, and I was wondering if someone could help me transform the FF6 logo into a cross stitch pattern!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sean.d.fow ... _logo.jpeg

I'm using white 14 count Aida cloth, and I'd like to preserve as much of the detail as possible. Also, there's really no rush; I'm looking to sew this for my husband by Christmas. Thanks in advance for your help!

nyami
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: ff6 cross-stitch requests

Post by nyami »

how big would you like this? I started fixing up a 409x148ish picture for a pattern at a 1 pixel to 1 stitch ratio (which means it'll be....big)

just let me kno i'll do my best!

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

ffvi edit.png
ffvi edit.png (5.52 KiB) Viewed 8344 times
I made this from the Game Boy Advance version of FFVI, it would be 16 x 5.5 inches big. Is that too big or not?
Image Image Image Image

nyami
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by nyami »

Servotron wrote:
ffvi edit.png
I made this from the Game Boy Advance version of FFVI, it would be 16 x 5.5 inches big. Is that too big or not?
man the pros always come prepared =D

Broodmother
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Broodmother »

Honestly, the bigger the better. :) I'd like for my husband to be able to hang it on his wall in his office. Thanks so much!

Servotron
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario
Rank 9 - Hammer Mario

Post by Servotron »

ffvi logo.sth
(40.2 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
ffvi logo.png
ffvi logo.png (300.51 KiB) Viewed 8331 times
ffvi logo colours.png
ffvi logo colours.png (16.14 KiB) Viewed 8252 times
Image Image Image Image

Broodmother
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Broodmother »

omigosh! That's awesome! Thank you so much! (You did indeed say it was going to be huge, and so it is!)

addy03
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by addy03 »

I have an add on to this...( you can make it a seperate request if you would like johloh)

I want to do the logo for all of the Final Fantasy games and try to have them all about the same size/amount of colors as this one... I know that would be mean they are all big, but that's what Im going for lol :grin:

would someone/anyone be willing to help me out on that?? :moog

Toiya55
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Toiya55 »

addy03 wrote:I have an add on to this...( you can make it a seperate request if you would like johloh)

I want to do the logo for all of the Final Fantasy games and try to have them all about the same size/amount of colors as this one... I know that would be mean they are all big, but that's what Im going for lol :grin:

I had the same idea as I was reading this thread! I would love to do the logos all around the same size and hang them up in my room :yahoo: This could be like the epic pokemon thread all over again lol.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Toiya55 wrote:
addy03 wrote:I have an add on to this...( you can make it a seperate request if you would like johloh)

I had the same idea as I was reading this thread! I would love to do the logos all around the same size and hang them up in my room :yahoo: This could be like the epic pokemon thread all over again lol.
I had the same idea a couple of weeks ago...I kinda want to do the Amano logos without the lettering if you see what I mean, but I'd take anything good! (Of course, it'll be at the bottom of my to do list lol)
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...