Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Angry Birds

all non-video game related pattern requests...
YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Angry Birds

Post by YeahYeahYouWere »

I was hoping people might be able to help me out with some Angry Birds 'sprites' - I have a friend that is obsessed with them and I'd like to stitch them up a magnet of each bird type.

I haven't been able to find any sprites online, so I will likely try to re-create them from screen captures, but I figured I would go ahead and ask for help as well :)

I'm looking for the red, yellow, blue, black and white birds, and maybe a pig or two. It would be ideal if they were around 30x30, give or take, since the plastic I have is 14 count and I don't want them to be huge. The number of colors doesn't really matter, though I'd prefer to limit it to 3 or maybe 4 shades of primary per bird.

Any help is appreciated!
Current Projects: Legend of Zelda Magnet Set, Mario Kart coasters (50% done - Mario and Peach finished, Yoshi and Luigi or Toad pending)
Finished Projects: Assorted Coasters, Mega Man 2 Robot Master Magnets, Angry Birds Magnets

Mak327
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Re: Angry Birds

Post by Mak327 »

did you ever have any luck with the angry birds. I've been googling for some sprites too... I was thinking about the logo to the application maybe. My husband is addicted and I thought it would something fun and small to put together for him.

YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

I DID have some luck with the Angry Birds. I meant to post these a while ago, but alas I am a slacker and never got around to it. As soon as I am back on my computer at home I will upload the pattern I made and I will post pictures of the magnets I made as a result!
Current Projects: Legend of Zelda Magnet Set, Mario Kart coasters (50% done - Mario and Peach finished, Yoshi and Luigi or Toad pending)
Finished Projects: Assorted Coasters, Mega Man 2 Robot Master Magnets, Angry Birds Magnets

YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Here is the pattern for Angry Birds - I made magnets out of the red, blue and yellow. Didn't do the larger ones because I didn't think they were as 'iconic' to the game. Can't find my pictures of the magnets at the moment, I wonder if they are actually on my work computer instead o.O

Hope you like the pattern!
Attachments
angry_birds.sth
(6.57 KiB) Downloaded 681 times

Mak327
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by Mak327 »

thanks. those look great. I'm excited.... Did the magnets turn out well?? I want to stitch it, but am not sure what I want to make out of it yet.

YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Magnets turned out well - posted them in the Stitching Craft Projects section: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3019

Hope you like them!

YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Forgot to mention - I just eyeballed all of these colors I think, so the colors in the pattern might not be 100% correct. If you get the pattern please be aware of this!! If you'd like please let me know and I can try to dig up the colors I actually used!

trekkie4life328
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by trekkie4life328 »

Could someone transfer the pattern into a PDF please?? Thanks!

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Here you are! Enjoy.
Angry Birds.pdf
(50.46 KiB) Downloaded 810 times
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

trekkie4life328
Rank 3 - Star Mario
Rank 3 - Star Mario

Post by trekkie4life328 »

Thanks soo much!!