Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Monster Energy

all non-video game related pattern requests...
double j
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Monster Energy

Post by double j »

Ok, I know I have asked for some off the wall patterns on here(Nascar and Dukes of Hazzard) that have nothing to do with video games, but I got another favor to ask. My 11 nephew has his room done in Monster Energy. He asked if I could cross stitch him a picture for his wall, so I am back to the pattern makers to help me out again.

I need it around 5X7 size on 16ct.
The image I found on google has the M on the left side then Monster Energy to the right.

Thanks for your help.
If I ever get a newer computer I will post the pictures of this and all the others I am working on from this site.

spinuntilyoufall
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Re: Monster Energy

Post by spinuntilyoufall »

I think this is the picture you mean (let us know if you wanted a different one...)

KGChart picked TOTALLY off colors for this, I changed them to what looked best on my screen, but I would take an actual pic of the logo with you to the store to buy supplies (it's only three colors, so it shouldn't be too bad...)

Hope this helps!

Attachments
Monster.sth
(19.49 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
Monster.pdf
(47.11 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
Current Projects:
Star Wars Stitches!
Child's Play Squares

double j
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by double j »

Looks great. And it should not take too long to complete. Thanks so very much.

double j
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by double j »

I picked up some black aida today and this should be fun trying to work on it. Never used black before and I could not even see the holes to cut the line down. Wish me luck that I can stitch on this.