Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Gameboy Fat

video game related pattern requests...
Yoshigirl
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Gameboy Fat

Post by Yoshigirl »

Can someone please make a chart for the gameboy DS fat? It's the first generation double screen one. I'd like it to be opened and the silver/gray color. I'd like the top screen to have the red Nintendo logo and the bottom screen to have Yoshi. Also, if it can fit on like 12x12 aida that would be really great. I don't need to have tons of color...maybe keep it to no more than 10. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa
:gb
:yoshi
Missa B
My husband plays Nintendo....I do crafts. Nothing wrong with that!

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Re: Gameboy Fat

Post by Lord Libidan »

Just to confirm you want the whole image to be 12 stitches by 12 stitches? Or did you want it on 12 count aida? Cos 12x12 is tiny. That yoshi head in your post is 12x12. Getting a ds to look anything like a ds at that size is impossible. I found one at 35x35, but its still way too small to put anything on the screens.

Yoshigirl
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Yoshigirl »

Oops...sorry! I meant that I'd like the image to fit on a 12x12 inch sheet of aida. I'd like it to be pretty big...to fill most of the sheet...maybe with like a 1 inch blank border around it. Sorry...I'm real bad with measurements.
Thanks!
Missa
:yoshi
Missa B

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

Hm... This is harder than I first thought.
The ds comes out nicely (with 14 colours), however the space on the screens is really small, and putting a nintendo logo on it is super small, it doesn't really look right. I haven't yet put a yoshi on the bottom screen yet, I just wanted to make sure this is ok for you. (On that note, is it just a yoshi, or a screen shot, or what?)
ds.pdf
(648.57 KiB) Downloaded 530 times

Yoshigirl
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Yoshigirl »

That looks pretty good to me. If you need to make it larger to make it work better then that's ok with me. I just thought that it may be too much for someone to do haha! What ever is easiest for you will work for me. As for the Yoshi, once again...whatever is easier. I'm sorry...I was trying not to be a huge pain about this one and it kinda turned out to be anyway :blush:
Oh...I also have the KG chart for cross stitch if that will make things easier for you too.
Missa B

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

It's not a pain. I just wanna make sure that its exactly what you want. No point helping someone if you don't do what they want... :P

I had a little play around and I wacked up the size to get a better logo and yoshi, but to get it working properly, it has to be 24 by 24 inches, which is over 100,000 stitches, which is insane, so I took it back to the 12 inches.

However, I've been super busy today, and will be tomorrow too, so I won't be able to actually finish the pattern off till this weekend. You don't mind waiting do you? I am working on it I promise :D

Yoshigirl
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Yoshigirl »

No problem at all! I'm just grateful that you are doing this for me. Thanks again...can't wait to see it and to get started :grin:
Missa B

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

I'm still working on it, sorry. 1 more day, I promise...

Lord Libidan
Rank 10 - Cape Mario
Rank 10 - Cape Mario

Post by Lord Libidan »

Well it took me long enough, but as you requested:
12x12 inches on 14 count fabric, 20 colours, nintendo logo in top screen, yoshi's head in the bottom one.
Uploaded as a pdf and a chart for kg chart, so you can edit things if you want to, etc.
If you want anything changed, or whatever feel free to ask, it's no bother, I promise :D
ds-fat.sth
(35.26 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
ds-fat.pdf
(740.75 KiB) Downloaded 552 times

Yoshigirl
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by Yoshigirl »

That....is....Perfect!! :yahoo: Thank you so much...I'll try to post pics as I work on it
Missa B