Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Peach & Daisy

video game related pattern requests...
RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Peach & Daisy

Post by RMDC »

I've been trying to make a pattern by hand from assorted sprites. Unfortunately, I've been stymied by my refurbished first-generation Eee, which is so hopelessly infested with gremlins that it can't even handle opening images in Paint anymore. It conked out in the middle of my project. T_T

From the following sprite sheets, I'm hoping to get the leaning-over-and-kissing sprites each made into their own separate pattern: one for Peach, one for Daisy, at one stitch per pixel or the best approximation which places both patterns at about the same size. Unfortunately, since I can't open the images, I can't crop out all the other sprites, making it a bit of a Where's Waldo for the intrepid person who selflessly responds to this request. (This is a sad situation.)

You have my vast gratitude in response. :D
peach.gif
peach.gif (166.34 KiB) Viewed 7823 times
Daisy.png
Daisy.png (39.98 KiB) Viewed 7811 times
Mostly hibernating here. Find me on Twitter @rmdcade.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Peach & Daisy

Post by blackmageheart »

This might be me being dumb, but I can't see the kissy ones. Could you give a general idea as to whereabouts on the sheets they are? Then I'd be happy to handle your pattern :P
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

For Daisy, it's the seventh row down, third sprite from the left. For Peach, it's tougher - there's a couple of rows of sprites where she's stalking about with an angry expression, I think toward the top half of the sheet. On the row immediately beneath, she's leaning over with her eyes closed - it might actually be an exhaustion mood or something. It looks more like she's receiving a smooch on the cheek, but it serves for the purpose of the project.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Ahh I see them, thanks!
I'll do a couple of patterns right now! :D
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

Are these what you're looking for?

Peach - 23x37 - 16 colours
Peach_1.png
Peach_1.png (3.5 KiB) Viewed 7792 times
Peach (RMDC).pdf
(42.75 KiB) Downloaded 743 times
Daisy - 25x35 - 24 colours
Daisy_1.png
Daisy_1.png (3.45 KiB) Viewed 7792 times
Daisy (RMDC).pdf
(46.05 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
If there's anything you're not 100% with, I'd be happy to change them up a bit :D

RMDC
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by RMDC »

They're perfect - and such a quick response! Thank you; you've saved my project and made me a very, very happy person! :D

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

RMDC wrote:They're perfect - and such a quick response! Thank you; you've saved my project and made me a very, very happy person! :D
No problem! I'd love to see how they turn out :D