Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

New guy here

Helbrax
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

New guy here

Post by Helbrax »

I just discovered perler beads recently and I must say I've had a lot of fun with them. They are a great way to pass the time when waiting in a queue on an MMO or when you have a few minutes to spare, since they are so easy to stop and pick up again when you have the time.

Here are a few I have done so far:

I also wrote my own program for figuring out how many colors are in an image, how many times they occur, etc. It's been a big help on some of the larger projects I am working on.

Moosecastle
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Re: New guy here

Post by Moosecastle »

Nice! Do you know pixelgasm-forum.com? A bit more bead action over there ;) :mush

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

hee hee, they looks great! what MMO's do you play, if you don't mind me asking :)
Current Projects:
Link and Triforce Square = 56% complete.
Kanto Map = 60% complete.
Hetalia sprites for Xmas presents. Other projects will be put on hold until these are done. Shouldn't take long though. :3

Blessed Be
)O(

Helbrax
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Helbrax »

@Moosecastle

Thanks! I wasn't familiar with that site. I may sign up there as well.

@LilliumRyn

I've played a bunch of them off and on(Fiesta, Runes of Magic, Everyquest2), but the ones I'm playing right now are World of Warcraft and I just started Allods Online for when I need a WoW break.

Frinklin
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Frinklin »

so nice thank for sharing...
i wish i could find the images you used to play around with some cross stitch patterns

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

Helbrax wrote:@LilliumRyn

I've played a bunch of them off and on(Fiesta, Runes of Magic, Everyquest2), but the ones I'm playing right now are World of Warcraft and I just started Allods Online for when I need a WoW break.
awesome :D i played Runes of Magic for quite a while, and my fiance's managed to get me into Everquest. i wouldn't touch WoW with a barge pole i'm sorry to say ^_^ but i LOVE Warhammer Online :D
Current Projects:
Link and Triforce Square = 56% complete.
Kanto Map = 60% complete.
Hetalia sprites for Xmas presents. Other projects will be put on hold until these are done. Shouldn't take long though. :3

Blessed Be
)O(