Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Tribal Eeveelutions

Post your completed patterns here...
eieibut
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Tribal Eeveelutions

Post by eieibut »

Hi, I'm new to this site and I have to say I love it. I have tried to make my own patterns without much success. However my cousin has taught me the basics and I have created my first pattern.
I'm not going to take credit for the picture itself, I found it in google images and loved it. All I did was turn it into a pattern. It only uses 5 colours I believe and it is quite big. When I stitch I use a 28ct and stitch over one so my work usually comes out pretty small. I honestly don't know how to make this smaller. But I hope you like it. :D
This is the image:
Spoiler
This is the pattern:
Attachments
Eeveelution.sth
(102.99 KiB) Downloaded 1307 times

sfxbecks
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Re: Tribal Eeveelutions

Post by sfxbecks »

This is awesome!! I think this may be one of my long list of things to do!! :good:

frgmntddreams
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by frgmntddreams »

this is wonderful ^^ ....any chance you could convert it to a pdf?

eieibut
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by eieibut »

Hey, :wave:
I have absolutely no idea how to convert this to a pdf. I tried anyway and ended up with the link at the bottom there. Now the problem is that it is only one page and wont show the individual stitches. :doh: You can zoom in to see them, but I'm not sure about how to print this... If anyone else would like to give it a go, you have my full permission and my thanks.
Attachments
Eeveelution.pdf
(2.69 MiB) Downloaded 1872 times

LilliumRyn
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario
Rank 7 - Kuribo Mario

Post by LilliumRyn »

looks fantastic! great for a beginner like myself. i'd love to know how to make patterns... would be so cool! :D
Current Projects:
Link and Triforce Square = 56% complete.
Kanto Map = 60% complete.
Hetalia sprites for Xmas presents. Other projects will be put on hold until these are done. Shouldn't take long though. :3

Blessed Be
)O(

Menolly07
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Menolly07 »

Can't wait to work this. I might do them one at a time and in the shades of their respective types, like Jolteon in yellow. Lotta potential!
Greekedtextgreekedtextgreekedtext greekedtextgreekedtext greekedtext greekedtext greekedtext greek greekedtextpsychicpapergreekedtext.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Post by blackmageheart »

eieibut wrote:Hey, :wave:
I have absolutely no idea how to convert this to a pdf. I tried anyway and ended up with the link at the bottom there. Now the problem is that it is only one page and wont show the individual stitches. :doh: You can zoom in to see them, but I'm not sure about how to print this... If anyone else would like to give it a go, you have my full permission and my thanks.
Not sure how you did that one, but then I'm not well informed on the intricacies of PDFing lol.
However, I took a few minutes to get another one made for you and anyone who wants it! :D
Eeveelution 2.pdf
(400.34 KiB) Downloaded 1196 times
Menolly07 wrote:Can't wait to work this. I might do them one at a time and in the shades of their respective types, like Jolteon in yellow. Lotta potential!
Love that idea! I might have to borrow it for my sister's birthday present ^^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...

eieibut
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by eieibut »

HI;
I have another pattern made in the different colours as well. It is very pretty.
27 different colours and a 3 sided border. I can add it here if you would like to see it.
I wont take credit for the picture, again something I found on google a while back. I just turned it into a pattern.
Seeing how I failed at turning the other into a pdf I'm just gonna leave it as is lol
I hope you like this one too. :thumbsup:
Attachments
Tribal Colours.sth
(159.72 KiB) Downloaded 775 times

Menolly07
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Menolly07 »

Yyyeessssss!! This! Better than I even was going to try and make it. <3
Greekedtextgreekedtextgreekedtext greekedtextgreekedtext greekedtext greekedtext greekedtext greek greekedtextpsychicpapergreekedtext.

Toiya55
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by Toiya55 »

Very awesome! I really wanted to do this pattern next in the first place but seeing it in color now makes me want to start it even more! :yahoo: Must be good and finish other projects first....~pout~