Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Random Tiny Sprites, no more than 25px wide.

all non-video game related pattern requests...
vanillakokakola
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Random Tiny Sprites, no more than 25px wide.

Post by vanillakokakola »

I'm brand new to cross stitch, and wanted to try out making a bookmark.I'm just looking for sprites that are 25px wide or less to include on the bookmark (I'm starting out with 14-count Alda fabric. I might go smaller depending on how this goes, but I want to start easy).

I'm not really picky on exactly WHAT the sprites are. I did make LttP Link holding up the Triforce, but haven't been able to make anything else look semi-decent in PC Stitch since my pixel count is so small.

They don't even necessarily have to be done with a pattern maker. Just a small image that I can import to PC Stitch would be totally fine.

Things that I'd like, if you have easy access to them or can easily make them 25px wide or less:
-Any FF characters
-The companion cube
-Anything Bioware or Borderlands related (that one's a stretch since they don't have any sprite games, but you never know)
-Harvest Moon
-Golden Sun

But if you have anything else that isn't on this list but you think it would look cool on a bookmark, please post it! I'd love to give it a shot.

blackmageheart
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario
Rank 12 - Yoshi Mario

Re: Random Tiny Sprites, no more than 25px wide.

Post by blackmageheart »

I had a look through the sprites I have on my PC, got a few together but I don't know how suitable they are for you so I'll let you go through them :)
small sprites.zip
(838.08 KiB) Downloaded 504 times
There's some Golden Sun, Final Fantasy(s) and a Neverwinter Nights icon (you said Bioware and that's pretty much all I had, lol) :D

Hope that is helpful to you, and if you need any help with patterns etc you only need to ask! ^^
RMDC wrote:...I've been stitching at an estimated rate of almost a full BMH per day...