Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Squid Adler from mmx5, my first beadproject, epic ^^

Ellasario
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Squid Adler from mmx5, my first beadproject, epic ^^

Post by Ellasario »

I just wanted to show off my christmasgift to my boyfriend. Took me 3 months to make, with tiny little minibeads, but its so beautiful!
Not the best picture but who cares it rocks ^^
*superproud*

AND, I am 9 months pregnant, so it was a challenge at the end... :) *makes happydance* its so pretty :)

YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Squid Adler from mmx5, my first beadproject, epic ^^

Post by YeahYeahYouWere »

Wow, incredible first work! Really looks terrific, and I am sure he was THRILLED.

Be sure to keep posting your future works! :)
Current Projects: Legend of Zelda Magnet Set, Mario Kart coasters (50% done - Mario and Peach finished, Yoshi and Luigi or Toad pending)
Finished Projects: Assorted Coasters, Mega Man 2 Robot Master Magnets, Angry Birds Magnets

Ellasario
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ellasario »

YeahYeahYouWere wrote:Wow, incredible first work! Really looks terrific, and I am sure he was THRILLED.

Be sure to keep posting your future works! :)
Thank you =D

Ive been doing different types of crafting since I was little, but gamecharacters is new. He was very happy yes, and we decided to buy a bigger frame and mage some additions, together <3.

I sure will keep posting!

double j
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by double j »

That is very cool. Keep up all the hard work.

Unorez
Rank 2 - Fire Mario
Rank 2 - Fire Mario

Post by Unorez »

As a die hard megaman fan for over twenty years, thank you for making something this epic!

Could I make a small request? Could you post a zoomed in view of a section for me? I just wanna get an idea of how big this is. If not that, then could you hold something up to it so that I could get a size in my head please?

Ellasario
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by Ellasario »

Unorez wrote:As a die hard megaman fan for over twenty years, thank you for making something this epic!

Could I make a small request? Could you post a zoomed in view of a section for me? I just wanna get an idea of how big this is. If not that, then could you hold something up to it so that I could get a size in my head please?
its about 70x70 cm =)