Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Yoshi Pattern Please

all non-video game related pattern requests...
WcKdLyPsYcHo
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Yoshi Pattern Please

Post by WcKdLyPsYcHo »

I was wondering if anyone could make me a Yoshi Pattern? I have posted the image below. I would prefer it to be no larger then your standard picture frame with the smallest amount of colors possible. I know it's a bit of a pain and I'm sorry. I also do not have a color de-coder, so if you know the actual names of the color that would be great. It's been awhile since I've cross stitched anything and I usually bought it from the store so it had the colors already in the package. Thanks for all the help, it is greatly appreciated!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wUZQYynBgN4/T ... yoshi2.jpg

wafflesmama84
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Re: Yoshi Pattern Please

Post by wafflesmama84 »

Spoiler
Here is the list for the colors with the names on them as well ^^^^. If you haven't stitched in a while, you'll find most everyone prefers DMC floss. It's usually cheaper and great quality.

This is my first time responding to a pattern request, so please let me know if this one looks good okay? If not I'm sure someone else can tweak it for you! I made it about 5" by 7" which is a pretty common frame size, I'm sure you know. I used 14 count fabric, but you can use whatever count Aida cloth you want. If you didn't know, the bigger the count, the bigger the squares on the cloth. You probably knew that too. Lol.

I'm not 100% sure how to get the pattern so you can see it here, so I uploaded the file as a separate attachment. It's in the KG-Chart program, so if you dont' have that downloaded, you can get it for free here: Let me know what you think, okay?

Tara :pac
Attachments
Yoshi!.sth
(13.29 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
Last edited by wafflesmama84 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WcKdLyPsYcHo
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by WcKdLyPsYcHo »

Thanks so much but my computer won't seem to let me open it. :( If you could attach it using the other program that would be great. I have opened other patterns from this site using the other programs. Just kinda randomly searching for something that might spark my interest but then I decided to ask someone to make me one. :) Thanks for all help and sorry for any troubles.
"I fight for what I love and I love what I fight for."

IzzyXIII
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by IzzyXIII »

Hello WcKdLyPsYcHo,

did you mean you wanted that pattern put into a pdf file?

If so, here's wafflesmama84's pattern in pdf format-
Yoshi!.pdf
(124.1 KiB) Downloaded 1099 times

WcKdLyPsYcHo
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by WcKdLyPsYcHo »

Yes THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love it!!

I will get right out and buy the supplies and I will post pics as soon as it is finished. Thank you again!!
"I fight for what I love and I love what I fight for."

IzzyXIII
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario
Rank 6 - Tanooki Mario

Post by IzzyXIII »

You're welcome, have fun stitching! :D

And to wafflesmama84 - great pattern!

wafflesmama84
Rank 1 - Big Mario
Rank 1 - Big Mario

Post by wafflesmama84 »

Thanks guys! I am sorry it couldn't open. I used the KG program so you may not have it installed. I am glad you got a PDF file of it!

Tara :pac