Sorry for the downtime, welcome back!!

Crazy Rabbit/Rayman Raving Rabbids

all non-video game related pattern requests...
SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Crazy Rabbit/Rayman Raving Rabbids

Post by SephreniaMusic »

A friend plays this on his WII and I wonder if anyone could help me to do a pattern of a few of his poses that would be fit to do as a magnet?

YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Re: Crazy Rabbit/Rayman Raving Rabbids

Post by YeahYeahYouWere »

Sephrenia, I will try to make a couple patterns when I get home from work - I don't have the software on my work computer.

Are you looking for the Rabbids or for Ray Man? And is KC Stitch OK? I found some sprites I think I could convert OK so I will try them.
Current Projects: Legend of Zelda Magnet Set, Mario Kart coasters (50% done - Mario and Peach finished, Yoshi and Luigi or Toad pending)
Finished Projects: Assorted Coasters, Mega Man 2 Robot Master Magnets, Angry Birds Magnets

SephreniaMusic
Rank 5 - Frog Mario
Rank 5 - Frog Mario

Post by SephreniaMusic »

It's the rabbids. I don't play the game so I got confused. Uploading an image. In the game they play among other things the rabbid dances and you have to keep the beat. Does that sound familiar?
Attachments
rabbits.jpg
rabbits.jpg (3.54 KiB) Viewed 4011 times

YeahYeahYouWere
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario
Rank 4 - Raccoon Mario

Post by YeahYeahYouWere »

No clue where I got KC Stitch from - I meant KG-Chart. It's a Monday.

I have never played the game, but I found some good 'dancing rabbid' sprites that I thought I would try first. You can find the sprites here so if you like the look of the pattern but prefer one of the other rabbids from the sheet, let me know - http://www.spriters-resource.com/gamebo ... sheet/2683

I also tried converting the image you attached to a pattern, but the results were less than ideal I think. I had trouble keeping the background from bleeding into the character and unfortunately my photo editing skills are amateurish at best.

The simpler sprites are 13 colors and about 40x60 or smaller - the more complex are 24 colors and 70x100.

I hope these help - if there's any tweaking or you find other inspiring rabbids let me know and I'll do what I can!
Attachments
rabbid_red-70by100-24.sth
(94.21 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
rabbid_blue-70by100-24.sth
(94.19 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
dancing_rabbid_pair-13.sth
(9.97 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
dancing_rabbid_solo-13.sth
(6.77 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
Current Projects: Legend of Zelda Magnet Set, Mario Kart coasters (50% done - Mario and Peach finished, Yoshi and Luigi or Toad pending)
Finished Projects: Assorted Coasters, Mega Man 2 Robot Master Magnets, Angry Birds Magnets

azions
Rank 0 - Little Mario
Rank 0 - Little Mario

Post by azions »

YeahYeahYouWere wrote:A friend plays this on his WII and I wonder if anyone could help me to do a pattern of a few of his poses that would be fit to do as a magnet?

A friend plays this on his WII and I wonder if anyone could help me to do a pattern of a few of his poses that would be fit to do as a magnet?
controller nintendo wii
nintendo wii controllers
nintendo wii wireless controller
remote controller wii
wii remote controller